Chapter 185

Ye Shengxue came to the end with anger. Xiao Jingting shook his head secretly, holding his chin in his heart.

Ye Shengxue's face was full of anger, but Xu Qingshan was all smiles and not ashamed. He couldn't tell that this person had a deep friendship with the Ye family, and was greatly favored by the Ye family.

Although Xiao Jingting disregarded what Xu Qingshan did, he secretly felt that Ye Shengxue was so indignant that he lost the other party's mindset and lost before the battle.

Xiao Jingting looked at Ye Jinlan, and the voice asked: "Yao Daoyou, do you think your grandma's grandmother has a big win?"

Ye Jinlan gave Xiao Jingting a cold look, and replied, "Grandma Zu has always kept her eyebrows away."

Xiao Jingting spent some time at the Ye family, and heard the Ye family say that Ye Shengxue was a hot-tempered woman.

Sure enough, Ye Shengxue's fighting style was very in line with her character. Ye Shengxue smashed a string of precious runes as soon as he played. Unfortunately, the quasi-head is not very good, and he smashed the solid platform into the holes. Xu Qingshan did not hurt.

Xu Qingshan's magic weapon is a peculiar staff, a bit like a cane.

The staff was very magical. With a light wave, it formed a wooden wall. The magical character smashed on the wooden wall, and the wooden wall was pothole. The resilience of the wooden wall was amazing. It was just smashed out of each hole. In a flash, it recovered.

Ye Shengxue's attack was fruitless and his face was very ugly.

"What did that magic instrument do! It looks very powerful!" Xiao Jingting asked curiously.

Ye Jinlan shook his head and said, "I don't know. Xu Qingshan's magical instrument was discovered in an ancient ruin. It is very old. This magical instrument looks ordinary and extraordinary. numerous."

Xiao Jingting watched the wooden staff wave, and there were countless vines in the field. The vines turned into snakes, and the fangs flew towards Ye Shengxue.

Ye Shengxue waved the sword in his hand and cut off the head of Teng Snake. After the Teng Snake transformed by Muteng was cut off his head, it became a piece of dead wood. The dead wood disappeared in an instant, and merged into the trunk.

"Undead." Xiao Jingting's jade space reminder suddenly sounded.

"Undead wood, can be refining the broken limb continued life pill to regenerate the broken limb.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Qingshan's magical instrument, and his eyes flashed through the Tao Daoguang, and his limbs were regenerated. Even if Yuan Yingxiu was cut off his hands or feet, it was very difficult to do. This undead wood actually It is very rare to be able to regenerate a broken limb.

It is also common for Yuanying monks to suffer damage during the battle. If they can get that medicine and sell it to Yuanying monks, they will make a lot of money.

If you have a chance, you must get this staff! Although the immortal wood has been made into a magic weapon, but it is not good, the space can still grow with the help of jade wear, such a strange spirit tree, he saw it for the first time, the opportunity will not come again.

"What a weird magic weapon!" Xiao Jingting said.

Ye Jinlan's face was tense, and Ye Shengxue threw a Yanyang pearl. As soon as the Yanyang pearl appeared, a flame of several tens of meters in height burst on the ground, and the flame burned on the monsters transformed into vines, making a crackling sound.