Chapter 164

Uncle Xiao, I heard that there was a guy who rushed to the golden bee's nest and snatched the queen honey." Chen Xuman said enviously.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! The world is so big, it's a hidden dragon and a tiger. I didn't expect such a powerful guy." Xiao Jingting boasted and exaggerated himself.

Chen Xu nodded and said, "That is to say! This guy will actually rush to the golden bee's nest. The golden bee's nest can have hundreds of golden periods of the foundation period! I don't know, this guy retreated. No, if he retired from his body, then he may have sent it."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! It's big." It is indeed big.

"I don't know who robbed the queen bee honey, but it's really enviable! Originally, Wushuangzong people got ordinary honey, which was very eye-catching. I didn't expect that there would be more powerful guys." Chen Xuman Exclaimed.

Xiao Jingting: "..." He is not much better, just luck.

When Xiao Jingting transferred the golden bee's honeycomb, he also transferred the two queen bees in the golden bee honeycomb and a large number of ordinary golden bees into the space. Xiao Jingting originally thought that the queen bee would be angry, but later discovered that the golden bee actually settled happily in the space. Down.

Yu Pei space is full of spirits, and Xiao Jingting also planted many exotic flowers and plants. The golden bees seem to be very satisfied with the new residence. Xiao Jingting was very happy to see this.

It is said that the honey brewed by the queen bee of the Jindan period has better effects. Xiao Jingting thought of finding an opportunity to contract the few golden bees, and later cultivate the other party to become the queen bee of the Jindan period. Eat honey.

Xiao Jingting's mood fluctuated, and along the way, he heard that many people were inquiring about the man who had stolen honey, and even several suspected "killers" had been killed. It's been less than a year since this mystery opened, and no less than half of the cultivators have died.

"Okay, now that the starry flowers have succeeded, let's find an opportunity to leave here." Xiao Jingting said.

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Okay!"

"Father, let's go to the Qingyun Immortal Gate. I think they should be leaving soon." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Fortunately, there is a lot of people to take care of." The group of people can also help by taking cover.

...

Seeing Xiao Jingting, Liu Jinrong couldn't help but be surprised. "Brother Xiao, why are you here?"

"I want to ask Brother Liu when to leave. I want to take a boat." Xiao Jingting said.

Liu Jinrong smiled bitterly and said: "In the short term, it probably cannot be separated."

Xiao Jingting confused: "Why?"

Liu Jinrong reluctantly spread his hands and said: "There seems to be a guy on the island who has robbed the queen's den. Now many people on the island have united to investigate this matter and want to take a slice of it."

Xiao Jingting puzzled: "How could this be?"

Liu Jinrong spread his hands and said: "This is no way. The honey of the Golden Bee Queen can increase the chance of the foundation repairer entering Jindan. This chance is really crazy. Although there are things to improve the formation of the Dandan outside, However, most of the effects are not comparable to royal jelly."

Xiao Jingting puzzled: "I heard that there is also gold bee honey outside!"

"Although there is some honey of golden bees outside, but monks have more porridge and less, they are all expensive, and it is difficult to succeed." Liu Jinrong said.