Chapter 90

Some family members have damaged the elders of the big family, and their faces are pale and can enter the secret realm. Most of them are geniuses of the big families. If they die suddenly, the family will lose the latest batch of new forces. A fault will appear.

The people of Houfu guarded one side and maintained order.

Xiao Jingting can see that many people in the family seem to have opinions on this game, but it is only because of the power of Hou Fu, who dare to speak out.

Xiao Jinfeng said to Xiao Jingting: "In this mysterious environment, there seems to be a lot of magic repairs mixed in, and Hou Fu has also died several times, and the loss is a bit big."

Xiao Jingting nodded. Hou Fu organized this competition. On the one hand, he wanted to weaken the power of each of his affiliated cities. On the one hand, he wanted to promote Hou Fu’s prestige. However, it seemed that something unexpected happened. However, Xiao Jingting consciously thought that It doesn't matter.

"Miss, I didn't find the magic snow lotus," said a cultivator beside Ouyang Mingyue.

"It doesn't make sense!" Ouyang Mingyue said.

Xiao Jingting looked at Ouyang Mingyue and couldn't help but feel a little guilty. Ouyang Mingyue really stayed here. This girl is really envious.

"Those magic repairs have led people away, and the magic snow lotus may have fallen into the hands of the magic repair." Ouyang Mingyue said to the repairer.

Ouyang Mingyue closed his eyes. The event organized by Hou Fu had long known that there would be losses. However, because of the incorporation of Moxiu, and because of the underestimation of the brutality of the monsters in the forest, this time the losses of the major families, Far more than expected.

"It doesn't make sense! That man doesn't seem to be Moxiu." Ouyang Mingyue said.

"Miss, will Magic Snow Lotus already be in the secret realm and be taken."

Ouyang Mingyue shook his head and said, "No, it should be! The semi-mature magic snow lotus, unless refined into a panacea, has very little effect, and no one has hidden space equipment on it."

"It shouldn't be! We have special detectors, and spacecraft can't escape."

Ouyang Mingyue's eyes swept over the monks around him, and Xiao Jingting hid aside, trying to dilute his figure.

"You... come out." Ouyang Mingyue pointed to Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting froze for a moment, then showed a flattered smile, looking at Ouyang Mingyue with excitement: "Miss Ouyang, are you looking for me?"

Ouyang Mingyue looked at Xiao Jingting's coveted pig brother, frowned, and said angrily: "Go away."

Xiao Jingting showed a frustrated look and retreated to Xiao Jinfeng.

Xiao Jinfeng had some doubts about Xiao Jingting's behavior. According to Xiao Jinfeng, Xiao Jingting had no feeling for the beauty now. Xiao Jingting showed that expression to Ouyang Mingyue, which was really strange.

"Miss, are you okay." A maid asked Ouyang Mingyue.

Ouyang Mingyue shook her head and said, "It's okay." She originally thought that Xiao Jingting's back looked a bit like the one who had seized the magic snow lotus, but she was very annoyed by the pig brother's face.

"Miss, in my opinion, that person is very likely to be in the secret realm." The maid secretly said: In this game, there are a lot of masters of the six layers of Qi who are damaged! The guy who robbed things with her own lady was courageous and most of them were dead.