Chapter 155

"That guy set up an ambush to lure us?" The red-haired man's face was angry.

Jin Jue frowned, full of anger, said: "This guy is really brave, actually cares about our ghosts."

"You must get this guy out, otherwise our sect of ghosts and ghosts, how can you save your face!" said the red-haired man.

After the ambush incident was exposed, Xiao Jingting's ambush method was not very effective. On one occasion, Xiao Jingting almost surrounded the Yin Guizong people and was wounded and launched several notes to escape from birth.

"What the **** does this guy want to do?" Yin Guizong has successively died of seven cultivators, and his strength has been greatly reduced.

With the death of the monk Sect of the Oni Sect, the arrested medicine slave was a little tempted.

"This bastard." The red-haired man scolded angrily.

Jin Jue frowned, and his heart was ups and downs. He had long known that Xiao Jingting was not simple, but he did not expect Xiao Jingting to act so crazy, and he took the initiative to find their trouble.

"It won't work like this!" A female cultivator, who has few people, went out to arrest the repairers, and if they failed, they would be attacked. They stayed here to see the drug garden. The progress was slow. The drug slave died under the prohibition. Some drug slaves would rather die than take risks. Recently, some slaves have been passive.

Xiao Jingting often slipped outside the medicine garden and observed the movement in the medicine garden from afar.

When Xiao Jingting observed the movement outside the medicine garden for the sixth time, the cultivators in the medicine garden actually had a riot. With the decrease in the number of yin and ghost cultivators, the cultivators in the medicine garden gradually took advantage. One of the slaves was a pharmacist. The pharmacist found a spirit grass in the pharmacy that could temporarily suppress the poison in the body, and then began planning this operation.

The drug slaves in the drug garden were confiscated with magical instruments and space rings before being put into the drug garden, but the cultivation was still there. The pharmacist also used the spirit grass in the drug garden and secretly made some poisons, Obsessed with drugs, he rushed out unexpectedly, and the two monks responsible for the guard were besieged by a group of drug-picking slaves, and they were seriously injured.

Xiao Jingting watched the two gangs fighting far away.

There are a few more people on the side of the medicine picker. The people on the side of the Yin Guizong are more advanced, and the magical tools are sharp. The two sides fought and froze.

Xiao Jingting saw that the two sides were about to fight, and tried to contain a red-haired cultivator of Yin Guizong.

"You, you dare to show up." The red-haired cultivator of Yin Guizong saw Xiao Jingting and was suddenly angry.

Xiao Jingting ignored the clamor of the red-haired cultivator and summoned the flying sword to stab him toward the red-haired cultivator.

The redhead repairer roared, and a huge fire snake appeared in front of the redhead repairer.

The fire snake evaded the attack of the flying sword, and the huge tail was drawn towards Xiao Jingting. Xiao Jingting was swept by the fire snake's tail, stepped back several steps, and immediately recalled the flying sword defense.

"The body technique is good!" The red-haired repairer was full of fear.

Xiao Jingting frowned. When he was in the mining area, Xiao Jingting not only got a lot of spirit stones, but also got a kind of blood beads for body refining.