Chapter 111

Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan stopped at the door of an auction house.

"It's here, Nebula Auction House, Mocheng's largest auction house." Xu Muan said.

As soon as Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan arrived, the manager in the shop greeted them with sincerity and fear, "Two seniors, can I help you?"

"I want to talk to your boss." Xiao Jingting said with a light shoulder.

"Seniors look for me. Is there anything I can help?" A good-looking teenager greeted him. The teenager had a round face and looked friendly.

The governor watched the teenager come out and introduced to Xiao Jingting: "Senior Xiao, this is our little owner of the auction house, Lin Tai."

Xiao Jingting nodded toward Lin Tai and said, "Can you take a step to speak."

"Of course." Lin Tai said nothing, and led Xiao Jingting to the highest standard parlor.

"I don't know what can help?"

Xiao Jingting took out a dozen bottles of panacea and put them on the table.

Lin Tai checked the potion in the bottle, and his face was a little inexplicably excited.

"Senior, do you want to sell this medicine to our auction house? Our auction house has limited reserves and can't eat it." Lin Tai said nervously.

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "No, I want you to help hold an auction."

Xiao Jingting originally wanted to open a Dan pharmacy in Mocheng. Later, they thought that their reputation was not great. When the Dan pharmacy opened, there would be no guests in the short term. It would be better to use the auction house's contacts to conduct an auction. It is just for the upcoming Dan pharmacy.

"Senior, will you entrust our auction house to auction these immortals?" Lin Tai asked.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes."

Lin Tai’s excited eyes shined, and the panacea taken by Xiao Jingting was very precious. Holding such an auction for the other party can greatly enhance the popularity of the auction house. Even if you don’t get a lot, there are many. Good.

"Since the predecessors have trusted us so much, our auction house will naturally not disappoint the predecessors, but Mocheng is a small city, and the flow of people is limited. I need a little time to publicize. I don't know when the predecessors want to auction." Lin Tai A little nervous.

Xiao Jingting thought about it and said, "Five days later."

Lin Tai thought about it, Zheng nodded and said, "Okay."

Xiao Jingting and Lin Tai signed a contract and left.

"Master, your chance is here." After Xiao Jingting left, the manager of the auction house was full of excitement at Lin Taidao.

Lin Tai nodded and said, "Yes."

Lin Tai was originally the lineage of the Lin family and was arranged to Mocheng, which is equivalent to the distribution. Lin Tai secretly said: If this auction is run well, the family will treat him differently.

Lin Tai is extremely fast and has made a series of publicity on the upcoming immortality medicine auction. Although many people are skeptical that there is so much immortality medicine sold in a small city like Mocheng, but, and It does not prevent many people from coming to see the excitement and try their luck.

For a time, the originally calm town had a lot of masters who practiced Qi on the 8th floor and Qiqi on the 9th floor. If a stranger was encountered on the street, it might be the master who came from. The original four big families, a lot of low-key.