Chapter 48

"Mu Shuyu is pregnant?" Xiao Jingting said weirdly.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes, the doctor said that after three months of pregnancy, she was too tired, so she collapsed."

Xiao Jingting heard a bit of a conversation, and Mu Shuyu had been working on Xiao Jinfeng's affairs before. After Xiao Jinfeng had finished, he had been helping to plant the land, and every day he was busy until the energy was evacuated before stopping.

Xiao Jingting pulled Xiao Jinfeng with a dazed face to the side and asked in a low voice: "Second brother, have you slept with Mu Shuyu?"

Xiao Jinfeng smiled awkwardly and said, "It should be."

"What should it be!" Xiao Jingting said with confusion.

"About three months ago, at that time, the mercenary team had a big vote. Everyone was drinking a bit too high. You also know that your second brother is just like this. Fighting there, although I drink well, I ended up drinking dizzy."

"I don't know if it was intentional. A lot of the wine I gave to me later was aphrodisiac. I was already half drunk at that time, and I didn't find anything wrong."

"The strength of the drink is so strong. In the middle of the night, I felt hot, feeling uncomfortable, and confused. I seemed to hug Mu Shuyu. When I woke up the next day, there was no one around me, and Mu Shuyu looked as usual, I knocked on the side, but Mu Shuyu didn't respond. I thought I might have drunk too much and had a spring dream..."

The time when Mu Shuyu became pregnant was almost at that time.

Xiao Jinfeng lowered his head, and there was a little bit of a bird of prey flashing deep in his eyes. The only attachment left in his heart for the mercenary team was burned to death.

That thing, he has been neglected a little bit, thinking that he drank a lot of aphrodisiac wine, it was his teammates who made a mistake, but now Xiao Jinfeng looks back and thinks that some people in the mercenary team seem to count themselves and make themselves ugly. If he had found someone to hug indiscriminately, things broke out...

Xiao Jingting: "..." Xiao Jinfeng is really confused! I don’t remember if I hugged or not.

Xiao Jinfeng frowned. The old captain of the mercenary team treated him well, but the new captain would not work anymore. He had received a lot of favors from the old captain. The new captain who was the nephew of the old captain had always given way to three points.

When he was in the mercenary team, he always contributed a lot. However, the new captain felt that he was the younger master of the Xiao family. He did not lack resources and came out to do tasks, but it was just for training. Several team members still felt a little wronged with him, and then gradually everyone took it for granted. His repeated concessions did not make people grateful!

"Second brother, Mu Shuyu's condition does not seem to be very good, you go in and see." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "Okay."

Mu Shuyu was already awake and saw Xiao Jinfeng a little uncomfortable.

Xiao Jinfeng himself was a little embarrassed, "I drank too much that day, was it with you?"

Mu Shuyu was silent for a while and nodded.

"Why don't you say it, I will definitely be responsible for it." Xiao Jinfeng said.

"At that time, you were the master of the Xiao family! And, you still have a marriage contract." Mu Shuyu said.

Xiao Jinfeng's marriage is not his own. It is related to Sun Xiao's two big families. At the same time, when Xiao Jinfeng and Sun Miaoyin are married, they can also stabilize Xiao Jinfeng's parents' status in Xiao's family. If Xiao Jinfeng had trouble before he got married, Xiao Jinfeng's reputation would be Greatly affected.