Chapter 114

The sea beasts are strange, and Xiao Jingting followed the people to kill the sea beasts all day long.

The sea beasts were fierce, and Xiao Jingting encountered crises on several occasions. The Jin Dan Xiu on the ship was kind. When he saw someone in danger, he would rescue one or two, and then let Xiao Jingting escape several times.

After this period of hardening, Xiao Jingting felt that although his cultivation practice had not risen much, the spiritual energy had solidified a lot.

On the spaceship, sometimes small trade fairs were organized. Xiao Jingting used the Elixir to get several good spirits from some of the foundation monks on the spaceship.

"Brother Xiao, are you going out?" Zhao Jin knocked on the door and came in and asked.

Zhao Jin was the one who had bought the elixir silkworm solved by Xiao Xiaofan at the flower spirit stone. Xiao Jingting got on the spaceship and found that the other party was also on the spaceship. Because of the previous favor of the other party, Xiao Jingting encountered danger in the other party. At the time, I also rescued and formed a good relationship.

"The sea beasts I have encountered recently seem to be much more docile." Xiao Jingting said.

Zhao Jin nodded and said, "Yeah! I heard that it's almost time to reach Yunzhou. Well, sea beasts. Naturally, it is the most dangerous in the deep sea. It is safe near the seashore.

Xiao Jingting said with some joy: "It's great."

Zhao Jin looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "Brother Xiao intends to go to your son as soon as he leaves?"

Xiao Jingting sighed and said, "Let's watch it later."

Qingyun Immortal Gate is a large immortal gate in Yunzhou. I heard that the discipline of the disciples in the immortal gate is very strict. Xiao Jingting intends to clarify the situation first before seeing Xiao Xiaofan.

"Brother Xiao, your spiritual power seems to be solidified a lot. It seems that you will soon be promoted to the mid-term foundation." Zhao Jindao.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "How can it be so easy!"

Zhao Jin looked at Xiao Jingting and couldn't help feeling emotion. At the beginning, when Xiao Jingting shot out to rescue him, he didn't see who the dialogue was at all. He didn't think of it until the other party mentioned it. Not obvious on the face, but wondering in my heart.

...

Inside the Qingyun Immortal Gate.

Xiao Xiaofan took the strip of meat in his hand and looked at it again.

"Brother, your meat strips are all moldy," said a chubby boy.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Yeah! The last batch is gone, it's gone."

Tang Yunjie sat next to Xiao Xiaofan and said, "Your meat strips are so delicious! They are all moldy, you still eat them, and you are not afraid of diarrhea!"

"Daddy made it for me, it was moldy, and it was delicious." Xiao Xiaofan said sadly.

Tang Yunjie said with some envy: "It's good, your dad still cooks for you. My dad only knows how to practice, marry a bunch of wives, and have a bunch of children."

Tang Yunjie's father is one of the elders of Jindan in Xianmen. There are more than a dozen wives, and dew lovers are countless.

"Did your father urge you to practice hard!" Xiao Xiaofan asked.

Tang Yunjie shook his head and said honestly: "No! My father has so many sons, he can't control me. What about your master, have you urged you to practice?"