Chapter 116

Xiao Jingting took care of the peach trees in Taoyuan, and Xiao Xiaodong officially became Ouyang Jinyue's handyman.

Ouyang Jinyue looked at the indifferent boy in front of him and couldn't help saying: "I haven't seen you in a few years, you are so handsome!"

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Ouyang Jinyue lightly, with an alienated attitude: "Thank you for the compliment, when will I see Xiaofan!"

Ouyang Jinyue shook his head, full of regret: "In fact, I rarely see Xiao Fan."

Xiao Xiaofan is a closed disciple of Monk Jin Dan. She is just an ordinary disciple outside the door. The identity of the two is very different. When Xiao Xiaofan first entered the Xianmen, the relationship with her was good, but after entering the Xianmen, the other party had After getting into her own circle, the relationship with her gradually drifted away.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Such!"

"What is your state of cultivation?" Ouyang Jinyue asked curiously.

"What do you ask about this?" Xiao Xiaodong asked Ouyang Jinyue with a glance.

Ouyang Jinyue shrugged and said, "I'm curious!"

Xiao Xiaodong lowered his head and said nothing. Before coming to Xianmen, Xiao Xiaodong suppressed Xiu to the fifth floor of Qi Qi.

The disciples of Qingyun Xianmen are very proud. As a handyman, his cultivation is high. It is inevitable that people will not be pleasing to the eye. Xiao Xiaodong’s breath-taking method is fascinating. Even if he is a foundation-builder, he does not see it carefully. Can see clues.

Ouyang Jinyue looked at Xiao Xiaodong and said helplessly: "I haven't seen him for so many years, I still look the same, I'm not cute at all."

Xiao Xiaodong raised his eyes, undeniable.

"I heard that Xiaofan is chasing a male trainee, and it's quite troublesome." Xiao Xiaodong said coldly.

Ouyang Jinyue nodded and said, "There is such a thing."

Xiao Xiaodong said angrily: "What is that guy Xiaofan doing?"

Ouyang Jinyue shook his head and said, "I don't know! I have persuaded him, but he didn't listen to me." Xiao Xiaofan was young and forgetful, and was often restrained by his master to practice. She and Xiao Xiaofan were very It was rare to meet each other, and the relationship between the two was not very deep, so Ouyang Jinyue had limited influence on Xiao Xiaofan.

"Is there really no way to see him as soon as possible?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.

Ouyang Jinyue shook his head and said, "It's not without."

"What way?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.

"I heard that your brother gave Dong Lin several gifts, and Dong Lin didn't ask for it. He was refining a purple cloud bow recently. I heard that he used very precious materials and ran to the refining palace. Spend some spirit stones, and ask the person in the refining palace to bring him a letter, which should allow the refining palace to help spread the letter, so he must be able to call him out." Ouyang Jinyue said.

"Do you have no spirit stone?" Xiao Xiaodong asked.

Ouyang Jinyue blushed and said, "After I entered Xianmen, I had to go up and down. The part of the example sent by Xianmen was not enough at all. I was low in strength. It will be poor over time."

Xiao Xiaodong said with some surprise: "Don't you have a Jindan ancestor backstage?"

Ouyang Jinyue sighed softly and said, "The relationship has long gone. The Jindan ancestor has many descendants in Xianmen.