Chapter 144

Qiu Yun stood outside the jasper peach forest, looking at several sick jasmine peach trees, frowning.

"Qiu Guanshi." Mu Yun called out.

Qiu Yun turned around and looked at Mu Yun and said, "Mu Dao You is here again! Mu Dao You is here either, and it saves me to go to you, this is your bill, your damaged spirit list Both the value and the value are here, I hope the pastoral friends will replenish the loss as soon as possible, and save me from going to the elixir to discuss it."

Muyun accepted the bill and apologized: "I'm sorry."

"I have been in the medicine garden for so long. When you get sick, most of them are ruined. You are really a poison to walk! You are my own situation. I think you should be clear! You don’t think you are what you are, Is it better to hide in the ice cave for a lifetime?" Qiu Yun said.

Muyun nodded and smiled bitterly: "Maybe, how have you been all these years? Yishu?"

Qiu Yun couldn't help but clenched his fists, his face flat, and said coldly: "I can't understand what the ministerial minister said, but the ministerial minister should go back as soon as possible. If you get sick again, I can't eat it. The spirit grass in the North District Spirit Medicine Garden cannot help you toss about it."

Qiu Yun turned to leave, and Mu Yun grabbed Qiu Yun's hand and said, "I'm sorry."

Qiu Yun raised his wrist and said coldly: "Let go."

Muyun looked at Qiu Yun's condensed face and let go.

"Yishu, you haven't told me, how have you been all these years?"

Qiu Yun looked at Mu Yun, sneered, and approached Mu Yun a bit, staring at Mu Yun's eyes and said, "I think you should know the feeling of a fire attack. Do you think you have a good time?" "

"You... can come to me, in fact, I have been waiting for you to come to me, but you never came." Muyun lowered his head.

Qiu Yun snorted and said, "Look for you? What can I do for you? You can't even solve your own fire and poison, what can I expect from you?"

Mu Yun pursed her lips and said, "Sorry, I'm incompetent."

"You're sorry to me now, do you want to know the antidote to fire poison from me! I think you should know that I got promoted to Jindan, and the fire poison has been solved." Qiu Yun held his arms, full She looked at Muyun in disbelief.

Muyun looked at Qiu Yun and smiled bitterly, saying, "Do you think of me so much?"

Qiu Yun tilted his head and said, "Otherwise, what should I think, the pastoral friends are now accompanied by beautiful women, time should be precious, there is no important thing, you should have no time to take care of small people like me, if not for fire Poison, I really can’t think of any reason why you can make pastoral visits so many times."

"Me and Xie Wanran are nothing." Mu Yun said.

"It's nothing. You are protecting her like this. If there is something really wrong, you have to give her up." Qiu Yunman said sarcastically.

"I really have nothing to do with her."

"Of course I know you are nothing. You are still a virgin! You can't touch anyone in order to have a baby! See Xie Wanran, you must be very tickled, it's a pity! You stayed like a jade for more than two hundred years, but you fell Yuan Ying is afraid that the end of the fire will be far away, but it has persisted for more than two hundred years. Now you want you to break through, you must not be reconciled." Qiu Yunman said with a sigh.

"King baby, I don't want to think anymore. I'm very happy to see you again. Over the years, I always wanted to say sorry to you. At the beginning, you gave me medicine..."