Chapter 148

Qiao Xiang was depressed and left Xiao Xiaodong's other courtyard.

"Brother Qiao, can you persuade Chen Xu! If you can't convince him, Zongmen's side is not easy to explain!" When Qiao Xiang came out, Wu Li immediately greeted him.

Qiao Xiang clenched his fists and was a little dissatisfied in his heart. He is a single spirit root, and he can be treated no matter where he is, and Zongmen is not bad for himself, except to joke about his lifelong event.

Chen Xu is the grandson of the old monster in Yuan infant period. With such a background, if he married Chen Xu, he would be crushed by his sons all his life before Chen Lifeng died.

Chen Xu is just a three-spirit root. Even if he is lucky enough to build a foundation, it is still a question whether he can form a pill. Qiao Xiang is a bit irritated when he wants to get married with Chen Xu.

"I know." Qiao Xiang said impatiently.

The elder Zongmen has given him an ultimatum, asking him to find a way to marry Chen Xu. Chen Xu was previously missing. Chen Lifeng found him and was dissatisfied with Wushuang Zong. Elder Zongmen felt that only he married Chen Xu. In order to ease the relationship with Chen Lifeng.

"Brother, look at Chen Xu, are you willing?" Wu Li asked tentatively.

Qiao Xiang frowned, and his heart was full of anger. He was the arrogant of heaven. In the sect, if he loved anyone, he would not refuse him. Chen Xu was just a three-spirit root, and he didn’t stand out. If he wasn’t a grandfather with a baby, why would he care about it?

"Things may be a little troublesome." Looking at Chen Xu's previous attitude, it seemed that he was not very friendly to him. When he just left, he looked back at the other party, and the other party's face was relieved, as if he left off the baggage. , Chen Xu must have suspected that the Demon Blood Sect had something to do with him.

"Brother, after I heard that Chen Xu was trapped in the mine, he stayed with Xiao Xiaodong and others for several months. For such a long time, even if something happened, there would be Possible." Wu Lidao.

Qiao Xiang glanced at Wu Li with some irritability, and said, "I look at the relationship between Xiao Xiaodong and Chen Xu as if it were good."

"Xiao Xiaodong is just a double spirit root, I heard that the qualifications are not very good, the other party must have taken a fancy to Chen Xu's identity, so, deliberately pleased, his qualifications are far inferior to his younger brother! If he wants to catch up It will be a good way to marry Chen Xu if his brother's cultivation progress is in progress." Wu Lidao.

Qiao Xiang nodded his head and said in secret: No, although the difference between Shuangling Root and Shanling Root is only one, but the gap is huge. Although Shuangling Root is not bad, it is only for genius. As far as Zong Men is concerned, it is really nothing. If Xiao Xiaodong had a Yuan infantry as a backer, he would naturally follow the path.

"Senior brother, you must hurry! Chen Xu doesn't know when to return to the cloud. If Chen Xu goes back, it will be even harder to get closer." Wu Liman said annoyedly.

Wu Li secretly called Qu, Zong Men sent himself to assist Qiao Xiang, if Qiao Xiang could not complete the task, Zong Men would not be willing to use Qiao Xiang's single spirit root to operate, maybe he would blame him.

Qiao Xiang clenched his fists, and after Chen Xu returned from the mine, Zong Men took him several times to see him, and Chen Lifeng was turned away. Qiao Xiang had not suffered such a great deal of grievance, and he was stunned.

Qiao Xiang secretly said: Chen Xu was stupid and was cheated by the people of the Demon Blood Sect, but Chen Lifeng remembered to hate him, which was too much.