Chapter 150

Lei Xuan looked at Xiao Xiaodong and Chen Xu and said suspiciously: "Where are you two going!"

"Go hunting in the back mountain." Xiao Xiaodong said lightly.

Lei Xuan glanced at Chen Xu, and hesitantly looked at Xiao Xiaodong: "You take him!"

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yes!"

Lei Xuan looked at Chen Xu with a headache, and grasped his hair consciously.

Chen Xu tilted his head, and said a little bit lost: "Don't look at me like this! How much am I a foundation? I heard that many monks who practiced gas went to Houshan."

Chen Xu looked at Lei Xuan's reaction and felt depressed. His parents died prematurely. His grandfather was afraid that something might happen to him, and he was very strict. Although he was already in the foundation period, he hadn't killed the monster yet.

Lei Xuan smiled and said, "That is, that is."

"Where are you going to play, I will also go." Xiao Xiaofan jumped out.

Chen Xu said with excitement: "Okay! How lively people are!"

Lei Xuan thought for a while and said, "Then I will go too."

"All go." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Chen Xu and asked, "Chen Shao, have you killed the monster?"

Chen Xu smiled bitterly and said, "Yes, but I didn't contribute much."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Chen Xu somewhat puzzled. Chen Xu smiled bitterly and said, "Grandpa is very worried about me, so let some Jindan monks follow me. If they encounter monsters, those Jindan monks will rush up, To beat those monsters to death, I just need to make up two swords."

Xiao Xiaofan opened his eyes wide and was full of exclamation: "Then you can save effort..."

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Yes! It's too much effort." Therefore, his actual standing ability is very poor.

The four people walked in the direction of Houshan, and Qiao Xiang walked over and stopped several people. "Where are you going?" Qiao Xiang asked.

"Go hunting." Xiao Xiaofan said without thinking.

Qiao Xiang looked directly at Xiao Xiaodong, "Xiao Xiaodong, how can you take Chen Shao to hunt, if Chen Shao had something wrong, would you have sinned?"

Xiao Xiaofan gave Qiao Xiang a dissatisfied look.

Chen Xu frowned, saying: "I want to come out by myself, it's not their business, and I'm still a bit self-protective."

"Chen Shao, it's too risky for you to do this. Let your grandpa know that he will be worried." Qiao Xiangman said disapprovingly.

Chen Xu nodded and said, "I know, just let Grandpa not know. I'm not muddy. I can't go to places where practitioners can go. Why can't I go?"

Qiao Xiang looked at Chen Xu's complexion, and felt depressed in his heart, but he wasn't able to say anything seriously.

Wu Li gave Qiao Xiang a word, and Qiao Xiang smiled and said, "Since Brother Chen is so interested, I might as well go with me."

Chen Xu looked at Xiao Xiaodong. Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Okay! Welcome!"

Qiao Xiang snorted with a straight face.

Qiao Xiang secretly said: Xiao Xiaodong, this guy, has too little self-knowledge. Among the four, Xiao Xiaofan is the single spirit root, Lei Xuan is the mutated spirit root, Chen Xu has a grandfather of Yuanying, no matter which one, his identity is Much higher than Xiao Xiaodong, but Xiao Xiaodong took the posture of taking himself as leader.