Chapter 38

"Mu An! Where did you go during this time!" Aunt Li immediately stepped forward to see Xu Mu An.

Xu Muan said vaguely: "Go out and meet the individual."

"You may be back, you don't know! You are not there, those little wave hoofs, circling around your relatives vigorously, Qiu Bai's guy, who was originally cold and indifferent to your relatives, is now passionate. "Aunt Li is full of irony."

Xu Muan lowered his head and smiled. Xiao Xiaodong told him that when he was away, a lot of matchmakers took people to the door, but he and Xiaofan were called out.

Xu Muan came back to meet Qiu Bai. Qiu Bai looked at his face with resentment, just as if Xu Muan had robbed him.

"Xiao Mu! Your husband is now a sought-after, but you need to pay close attention to it!" Aunt Li said seriously.

Xu Muan smiled and said, "It's okay."

Qiu Bai is nothing. That Sun Miaomiao is tricky, but now that Sun Miaomiao is mentioned, Xiao Jingting is also faint. I hate having to know the woman. A person's temperament may change with the things he experienced. But, it's too weird to change so much at once...

Xu Muan and Xiao Jingting shared the same bed, and the characteristics of each other's body, Xu Muan was very clear. If it is not clear that this Xiao Jingting's body is still the original one, Xu Muan should suspect that this Xiao Jingting was pretended by someone else.

Xu Muan vaguely guessed that Xiao Jingting was the winner, but no matter who the other person was, it was much better than the original Xiao Jingting. Since the other party changed, Xu Muan only felt that he lived in heaven every day, so Xu Muan and I'm not going to break it.

"Xiao Xu, your heart is so wide! Who is the one you picked up!" Aunt Li asked.

Xu Muan smiled and said vaguely: "Relatives."

"The two people looked like they were all talents, and their strength was not low." Aunt Li asked.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Well." Even though Xiao Jinfeng was poisoned, his strength had retreated a lot. However, the thin and dead camel was bigger than the horse, and Xiao Jinfeng's strength was still outstanding in the village.

"Aren't you married?" Aunt Li asked.

Xu Muan: "..."

…………

"Where have you been!" Xiao Jingting asked Xu Muan while looking at it.

"When I went out to pour water, I met Aunt Li and talked a little more." Xu Muan said.

"Aunt Li? What did she say?"

"She asked your brother what the origins are and whether they are married."

Xiao Jingting froze for a moment, and said, "What is she doing?"

Xu Muan smiled and said, "It is estimated that I will match your brother."

"So what do you say?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xu Muan smiled and said, "I said that your brother is not married yet, but he was interested, and the relationship is very good."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It's good to say that, I watched the second brother match up with that Mu Shuyu quite well, and Mu Shuyu's character is also passable."

"Yeah!" It's just that he and Xiao Jingting are married, and there are those individuals who ran over to pry his corner. Xiao Jinfeng was only a deliberate person, afraid that the popularity would not be extinguished.

"I heard Xiaofan say that Qiu Bai always came to pick grapes."

Xiao Jingting smiled helplessly and said, "Yes! People have thick skins, and I can't help it. In fact, it's not just Qiu Bai. Fortunately, they don't go too far."

Folks in the village, sometimes, as long as it is not excessive, it is common to go to other people’s home to eat some food. Xiao Jingting is also not good to say much. He has to go out during the day. There are only two small ones in the house, which is inconvenient. Recently when he went out, he let two small ones lock the courtyard door.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "In the future, if you have money, you can build the courtyard wall higher and buy two dog nursing homes."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I think so too."

"The second brother is gone?" Xu Muan asked.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes! I am afraid that there is not enough money. I took all the money from my family to my second brother, and I took away the remaining wine to my second brother. When they are mature, they can be exchanged.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "That's good."

"The traps in our field have dropped a lot of prey in the past few days, and they have picked up a lot. It is a pity that they were found late. The prey has been taken away." Xiao Jingting shook his head.

Xu Muan comforted: "No matter what, it's a good thing to pick up prey white..."

"The prey is getting stronger recently, and the trap will not be trapped." Xiao Jingting said with some concern.

Xu Muan pondered for a while, and said, "Ling Zhi in the top field will take a few days to mature, and the second brother should be back by then."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes, when the second brother comes back, the situation will be better."

Sorry for late update:)