Chapter 98

Xiao Qingyan angrily left Xiao Jingting's ground fire room, endlessly depressed.

When Xiao Jingting left Mocheng, he transferred a cold drink shop like a cash cow to Xiao Jinfeng, the same brother. Xiao Qingyan did not get a good deal, but Xiao Jinfeng took advantage of it.

When he finally put his face down, the power of the Nine Cows and Two Tigers was finally abolished, and finally he moved his parents to ask Xiao Jinfeng for Bing Xin Dan, but Xiao Jinfeng pushed that the Elixir had been used.

Another month later, Mu Shuyu entered the seventh floor of Qi Qi.

After Mu Shuyu entered the seventh floor of Qi Qi, he began to plant high-level spiritual plants vigorously, earning money very quickly. The names of Xiao Jinfeng and Mu Shuyu's genius spread throughout Mocheng.

Xiao Qingyan knew very well that when his parents asked Xiao Jinfeng for Bingxin Pill, the pill must not have been used. Mu Shuyu had not yet reached the six-layer bottleneck of Qi training and was useless.

Xiao Jinfeng, a guy who turned his arms outward, would rather give the Elixir to outsiders than to his big brother. Parents, parents should not do their best. If the parents do their best, Xiao Jinfeng will spit out the Elixir. .

The two fellows, Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng, no longer take his big brother seriously, and his parents' attitude towards him is gone.

Since Mu Shuyu was promoted to the seventh floor of Qi Qi, his parents were much better with this twin daughter-in-law. Xiao Qingyan even felt that her mother's attitude towards Mu Shuyu was somewhat flattering.

Xiao Qingyan was more and more angry when he thought about it, and he didn't pay attention for a while, and ran into a head-on person.

"Brother Xiao! Are you back?" Tian Fei looked at the angry Xiao Qingyan and greeted with a broad smile.

Xiao Qingyan nodded and said, "Yes! Senior Tian."

Xiao Qingyan despised Tian Fei very much, thinking that Tian Fei was a man, but he liked men. He chased many talented monks in the academy. He was abandoned as a shame, and he was still not ashamed and annoyed. It is a pity that Xiao Qingyan looked down on Tian Fei again. According to the law of respect for the strength of the cultivation world, when meeting Tian Fei, Xiao Qingyan had to respectfully call out an acoustic chief.

"I'm going to see your brother, do you want to go with me?" Tian Fei asked.

Xiao Qingyan shook his head and reluctantly said, "I will not go, I just came from him."

Tian Fei blinked and said, "Your younger brother's alchemy is very powerful! Especially the aphrodisiac he has refined, that is a must! Have you asked him for a few tastings! There is such a talented person Brother, you must feel lucky."

"Senior, I'm fine, I don't need this." Xiao Qingyan said calmly.

Tian Fei joked across Xiao Qingyan's lower body and said, "Is it really okay?"

Xiao Qingyan was annoyed by Tian Fei's look. "I'm fine. If the seniors are fine, I'll go first."

"Just kidding you, you're still angry."

Xiao Qingyan reluctantly said: "Senior, I still have something to do, let's go first."

Tian Fei looked at Xiao Qingyan's back and shook his head. He secretly said: He is clearly a brother, but there is a big gap!

...

Xiao Jingting walked into the house and saw that Xiao Xiaojin was holding a milk jug and drinking milk.