Chapter 14

Xiao Jingting nodded and said casually: "Yes!" He wanted to redeem that **** ticket, which could barely be owed a lot of money to the pawnshop owner.

"Dad, it's not good to owe people money." Although Xiao Xiaofan is not very smart, he understands that he owes money.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! It's not good to owe people money, so, my father, I'm trying to find a way to repay the debt."

"Dad, how do you pay the debt?" Xiao Xiaofan asked curiously.

"Efforts should be made to farm and hunt, and it should be paid off after a while." Xiao Jingting said confidently.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and cheered Xiao Jingting with his fist raised, "Dad, I will be able to pay off soon."

Xiao Xiaodong rolled his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

Xiao Jingting walked to the edge of the field and used the raining trick. When he planted grapes, Xiao Jingting found that the spring in the space could promote the growth of the spiritual plant. Therefore, when casting the raining trick, Xiao Jingting pulled out from the space A part of the spirit water has been integrated into the spirit rain.

Xiao Xiaodong watched Xiao Jingting's movements intently. Those spiritual tactics and books used for cultivation were all passed on from family to family. Xiao Xiaodong had the right to learn the Xiao family's tactics. However, he was too young and had low contact. Law.

"Father, you are so powerful! If you go on like this, the harvest will be good this time." Unfortunately, other middle and upper fields have been sold by the father. Otherwise, the quality of the spirit planted will be better.

Xiao Jingting smiled proudly and said, "Is it?"

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yes!" Xiao Xiaodong secretly said: If he had Xiao Jingting's ability, it would be enough to toss an acre of vegetable land.

After watering the three acres of fields, it was already noon. Xiao Jingting exposed his fishing skills and caught a few fishes. The two little ghosts that were irritated were splendid.

Xiao Jingting gave two imps and two buns, and gave them a fish.

Children in this world are not small in meal size, and they will not starve to death if they eat less, but eating more, especially foods containing Reiki, will be stronger.

After finishing the rain for Lingtian, Xiao Jingting returned home with two imps.

"I'm back and have dinner." Xu Muan greeted.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Okay!"

While Xu Muan was eating, he looked at Xiao Jingting's face.

Although Xu Mu'an's craftsmanship is not very good, Xiao Jingting is not picky eater, and the spiritual power contained in the meat of the fangs is very rich. In addition to the ready-made meals, Xiao Jingting still ate a lot.

"I didn't make it delicious." Xu Muan said apologetically.

Xiao Jingting raised his head and looked at Xu Muan: "No, not bad, it's delicious."

Xu Muan's heart was warm, and he secretly thought: If Xiao Jingting could continue like this, it would be great.

Xiao Xiaofan nibbled at the meat and looked at Xiao Jingting, saying: "Father made better than his mother, but what his father made was not very tasty."

Xiao Jingting praised Xiao Xiaofan a bitterly, "It's not tasty, you still eat so happy."

…………

Xiao Xiaofan was tired of playing, lying on his back in bed and fell asleep.

"Mother." Xiao Xiaodong sat cross-legged and sat on the bed looking at Xu Muan seriously.

"Something?" Xu Muan asked.

"When we went out today, we met Qiu Bai."

Xu Muan's face tightened suddenly, and Qiu Bai must have seen that he was selling pigs, so he wrapped it up, "He has found your father?"

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yes, he said that his brother wanted to marry, and the woman wanted twenty-two silver. Their family had insufficient money. He asked his father to lend him money and borrow five or two silver."

Xu Muan couldn't help but clenched his fists, five or two silvers, Qiu Bai was really his family's silver, it was the wind.

"Have your father agreed?" Xu Muan asked. In the past, Xiao Jingting was the most pitiful, and Qiu Bai begged him. Xiao Jingting promised.

Xiao Xiaodong shook his head and said, "No, my father said he was going to pay off gambling debts, and there was no money. Mother, did you say that my father really owed gambling debts outside? You said, did he owe money too So much, so dare not go out!"

Xu Muan gritted his teeth and suddenly became uneasy. Gambling debts are different from ordinary debts. They usually have very high interest rates. They do not know how much money they have to pay.

The casino always raises a lot of thugs. When the time is up, they will find someone who borrows money and beat them up. If Xiao Jingting really asks the casino to borrow money, then...

Xu Muan closed his eyes and said, "Let me think about it."

If Xiao Jingting can stay like this for a few days, then it’s okay for him to help Xiao Jingting to pay off his debts. The two of them are three-level Qiqi masters. Germination, what can he do?