Chapter 193

There is a lesson learned from the former man of Stygian River, and no one dared to test the method by his own hands, and weighed the behavior of the Xiao family.

The auction went on smoothly, and under the propaganda of the Ye family, Nebula Island has the power of a head and a face, almost coming to an end.

Ye Jinlan's money went to the auction stand. Ye Jinlan, wearing a beautiful purple robe, looked at Yun Yongrong and luxurious.

"It's Ye Jinlan! I didn't expect this auction to be hosted by Ye Jinlan. It seems that the Ye family attaches great importance to this auction!" Xie Linlin said enthusiastically.

Xie Jinyan grunted and said, "The Ye family wants to turn over, so they naturally have to seize every opportunity."

Xie Jinyan looked at the practitioners in the field and couldn't help but frown.

She had originally swayed the elders in the family and started to deal with Xiao Xiaojin. The elders in the family also allowed it. But when they started, they let Singhe Sanxiong rush ahead, and as a result, all the Sungui Sanxiong were finished. Was frightened and retreated without a shot.

"Sister-in-law, your face is not so good! Are you uncomfortable?"

Xie Jinyan grinned reluctantly and said, "No, my sister just watched so many people attending the auction. It is not easy to buy the Elixir, so I am worried."

Xie Linlin said unpleasantly: "It's not, with so many people coming, the Ye Family's propaganda is really in place."

Ye Jinlan stood calmly on the auction stand, with an elegant and decent smile on her face. Ye Jinlan was outstanding in appearance, and upside down all beings under the full dress.

"Welcome everyone to participate in this auction. This auction has a lot of lots, and I will not disappoint everyone. Below is the auction of Jin Yundan."

"Jin Yundan is made from 500-year-old golden lotus, which is helpful for the monks in the Tandan period to start training, and the starting price is thirty high-grade spirit stones."

As soon as Ye Jinlan's words fell, the monks of Jindan began to bid wildly, and Jinyundan's price soon reached 180 high-grade spirit stones.

Chen Xu said with some surprise: "The people of Nebula Island are really rich! This panacea is put in Yunzhou, and it is absolutely impossible to make such a price."

"Things are rare," Xu Muan said lightly.

There is also a pill in Xingyun Island. However, most of the pill in Xingyun Island is made from the inner pill of the monster. When the same type of pill is taken, it will produce drug resistance. Jinyundan uses pure spirit. Pills made from grass, for those cultivators who have taken the monster beast Nedan for many years, the essence made from pure spirit grass is much better than the potion made from the beast Neanderthal.

A kind of immortality medicine was put on the auction stage, which attracted many cultivators to bid.

After several precious elixirs, there are some elixirs that are helpful for the monks of the foundation. Although they are also sold very well, the asking price is not as intense as the opening.

"The next auction is a group of Fuyun Dan, which is made from royal jelly brewed by golden bees into Dan, which can improve the chance of 30% formation of Dan. This group of Elixir, a total of three bottles, starts It’s worth a hundred top grade spirit stones."

...

Cao Zhi frowned and said, "Brother, what do you think this Ye family thinks about! Such a precious immortality medicine is actually tied together in three bottles."