Chapter 40

A few days later, Xiao Jinfeng returned from Qingcheng and was poisoned, and people became a lot more cheerful.

"Second brother, have you returned, have you been poisoned?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "Solved, thanks to you. If it were not for you, the second brother was really dead this time." In fact, detoxification is just a matter of more than a thousand or two silver dollars. The problem is that he was mercenary. The team was expelled, and no one lent him money at all. The people in the family fell into the rocks and tried to find a way for him, but stumbled on him in secret.

"Second brother is fine, I am short of manpower!" Xiao Jingting said with some joy.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Xiao Jinfeng asked.

"The spiritual plants in my several acres of fields have begun to mature one after another. The several acres of fields are close to the mountain forest, which is easy to attract monsters in the mountains. Before, the spiritual planting level I planted was lower. The spiritual plants in a few acres of medium fields are about to mature, attracting more and more monsters and beasts. I originally hired two spiritual planters to take care of me. Recently, there are more and more monsters and beasts. The monster is scared away." Xiao Jingting said helplessly.

"I can help take care of it, I am also a spiritual planter." Mu Shuyu hesitated.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "That is less troublesome."

Mu Shuyu smiled a little shyly and said, "No trouble." Mu Shuyu swept the people next to him with the afterglow of his eyes, and quickly withdrew his eyes.

Xiao Jingting poked Xiao Jinfeng with his elbow and said, "Second brother, you are so charming. You turned a pharmacist or Ling Zhi back."

Mu Shuyutong's medical skills, Xiao Jinfeng's poison, if it was not for Mu Shuyu's emergency rescue for Xiao Jinfeng, he has been carefully using medicine to delay Xiao Jinfeng's poison, Xiao Jinfeng couldn't last that long.

Mu Shuyu heard Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng's whisper, his face could not help but red, Mu Shuyu lowered his head and stood helpless in the courtyard.

"Okay, okay, let's not stand in the yard, let's eat first." Xu Muan relieved Mu Shuyu timely.

Xiao Jingting only reacted and said, "Yes, yes, everyone eats first and eats enough to work hard."

Xiao Jinfeng walked into the house and found that Xiao Xiaodong and Xiao Xiaofan were seated.

Seeing Xiao Jinfeng coming in, Xiao Xiaodong nodded toward Xiao Jinfeng, and politely greeted: "Whether Erbo is good, can Erbo be safe?"

Xiao Jinfeng smiled, "It's ready."

Xiao Xiaofan grabbed his hands in his hands and looked straight at the food at a table, licking his lips from time to time. Xiao Xiaodong poked Xiao Xiaofan who was drooling. Xiao Xiaofan immediately panicked and said, "I didn't steal it!"

Xiao Jingting heard that with a black thread, his little son is really...

"Okay, okay, eat it, eat it." Xiao Jingting said helplessly.

Xiao Xiaofan heard the words and immediately became happy.

Xiao Xiaodong gave Xiao Xiaofan a fierce look, Xiao Xiaofan caught a piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth, looking at Xiao Xiaodong innocently.

Xiao Jinfeng looked at Xiao Jingting and secretly said: The third brother has changed a lot. Before that, he had always scolded Xiao Xiaofan for being a wild seed, and was born by Xu Muan and the adulterer. He did not have such a stupid son. When he was at the Xiao family, Although the two children are nominally young masters, they haven't had a good time. He came back to see him a few times. Both of them are thin-skinned, but now they are white and tender.

Xiao Jinfeng and others sat down and ate.

"Mu An, your craft is really good!" Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xu Muan smiled and said: "Jing Ting teaches well." Xiao Jingting's craftsmanship is very good, but Xiao Jingting is very busy. So, when Xiao Jingting was cooking, Xu Muan was studying hard by the side, although Xiao Jingting did not do well. But, it's already pretty good.

"Third brother, you will still cook." Xiao Jinfeng said with surprise.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It will be a little bit, and if you eat more, you will make it."

Xiao Jinfeng smiled and secretly said: He also ate a lot of good things, but when it comes to cooking, he can only roast meat at most, he seems to have always underestimated his younger brother.

"Erbo, are you in good health?" Xiao Xiaofan asked.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "It's ready."

"Very good, you uncle, you can have a baby doll for me to play." Xiao Xiaofan was full of excitement.

Xiao Jingting: "..." What is his stupid son thinking? What is "Play for me!"

Xiao Jinfeng smiled embarrassingly and glanced at Mu Shuyu next to him.

Mu Shuyu bowed his head to eat, blushing like a ripe tomato.

Xiao Jingting sandwiched several pieces of meat for Xiao Xiaofan, and said, "Hurry up, hurry up."

Xiao Xiaofan smiled brilliantly at Xiao Jingting and said, "Thank you Dad."

Xiao Xiaodong turned his head and looked at Xiao Xiaofan speechlessly. Xiao Xiaofan smiled smugly and said, "Daddy gives me meat to eat. Dad hurts me the most."

Xiao Xiaodong: "..."