Chapter 41

With the help of Mu Shuyu and Xiao Jinfeng, Xiao Jingting's pressure was greatly reduced.

The next day Xiao Jinfeng took over the protection work, there were two third-level monsters who came to the wild to let Xiao Jinfeng easily pick up.

Having seen the strength of Xiao Jinfeng's killing monsters, Xiao Jingting finally understood how stubborn his combat literacy was.

"Second brother, you're amazing." Xiao Jingting couldn't help it.

Xiao Jinfeng shook his head and said, "It's nothing, your trap has helped a lot, and the monsters that come are not particularly fierce."

"Second brother, you are too modest." Xiao Jingting said.

"Shu Yu said, your field is very good, and it is better than the average fourth-level spirit planter. It can be seen that you have a talent for farming." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "I have two sons to raise. I always have to earn more money. Second brother, you are going to marry a wife, and you should save more wife."

Xiao Jinfeng shook his head helplessly and said, "You!"

After the story of Xiao Jinfeng fighting alone with two third-level monsters, it quickly caught the attention of the villagers. For a time, the attention of many people in the village was transferred from Xiao Jingting to Xiao Jinfeng.

"That Xiao Jinfeng is really amazing, one person can deal with two monsters."

"I heard that he is Xiao Jingting's elder brother and the younger brother of the Xiao family."

"The young master of the big family is just different, just come out one, the strength is so powerful."

"That's not it, but it's not surprising that the young masters of the big family have eaten genius and earth treasures since they were small, even a pig has become a golden pig."

"That Xiao Jinfeng is nothing terrible. His character is corrupt, he robbed his prey, and was expelled from the mercenary team. After returning to Xiao's house, he forced the brother-in-law and was driven out of the house." Qiu Liang held his head, disdainful. The way.

"Qiu Li, where did you hear the news?"

"That is to say, you are still encouraged. This matter has spread all over Mocheng. I heard from the merchants that Tuqiu Village is not a good place for those young masters. That young master, is Xiao Jinfeng was ungrateful and acted rashly, and his fiancee couldn’t see it anymore, and he dismissed his engagement.” Qiu Li said with some pride.

Qiu Li was originally regarded as a "talent" in the village, but after Xiao Jingting was converted to evil, his "talent" was compared to the dust. After Xiao Jinfeng came, the focus of the villagers was the two brothers of the Xiao family Qiu Li was already dissatisfied with him.

"No, the young man looks handsome." Aunt said.

"Knowing people, knowing faces but not knowing, that Xiao Jinfeng is not good." Qiu Li said.

…………

After the spiritual plants in several acres of medium fields matured, Xiao Jingting asked several people in the village to help harvest them. They were afraid of the monsters that came out from time to time. Some villagers dared not come to help. However, Xiao Jinfeng looked at the villagers. I'm relieved.

Xiao Jinfeng's moral character was low, and the reputation of lustful **** spread throughout the village. However, he should still make money. Xiao Jingting paid a high price, and the villagers scrambled to help.

Xiao Jinfeng took a sip of wine, turned his spiritual power, and turned a blind eye to the skeptical and inquiring eyes of the villagers.

Xiao Jinfeng still knew that his bad reputation was everywhere in the village, but Xiao Jinfeng didn't care much. He had experienced the double betrayal of the mercenary's brother and family. Those villagers spread some gossip. For Xiao Jinfeng, no It hurts.

Qiu Li had some rumors about Xiao Jinfeng, but she was also proud, but found that people should still eat and sleep, the villagers in the village hurried to the Xiao family to help, Qiu Li suddenly had a kind of villain a feeling of.

Qiu Li felt that the villagers in the village were really incapable, and they were worthless to scold others. Xiao Jingting took out a little money and ran over to help.