Chapter 35

Why did Zhou Kangqi frame my second brother this way? Is there any hatred between them?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Your second brother, originally had a marriage contract with Sun Miaoyin. I heard that Zhou Kangqi's brother Zhou Kang and Sun Miaoyin have a good relationship." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes, and Sun Miaoyin had also seen Xiao Jingting, a dignified and noble woman. From the memory of the original owner, although Xiao Jinfeng's entry was good, Sun Miaoyin did not have much affection for Xiao Jinfeng who had no wooden attributes.

In the past, when the original owner’s parents were there, looking at the original owner’s parents, Sun Miaoyin might be reluctant to marry Xiao Jinfeng, but now that the original owner’s parents don’t know her life or death, Sun Miaoyin will no longer spend her mind on her original eyes Xiao Jin's head.

"After your brother was reported to have an affair with Feng Xue'er, the Sun family retired your brother and Sun Miaoyin's marriage. I think the matter of your brother and Feng Xue'er could not have helped the Sun family. "Xu Muan said.

"The tree fell unscathed, the wall fell down and everyone pushed!" Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan lowered his head and secretly said: Not really!

"By the way, you explain the second brother's poison, need Bixindan, one thousand two silver?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xu Muan nodded, hesitantly said: "Yes! If the Xiao family came forward to buy it, one thousand or two silver should be able to buy it, but, if we buy it, I'm afraid we have to go some way, and it's more expensive. . "The smaller the place, the more expensive this high-end thing is.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Anyway, let's get some more money first?"

"I think the grapes in the yard are ripe, and if you sell them, you should make a fortune." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes, I don't want to lower the price. I have already talked to the owner of Yuehe Restaurant and sold it to him. The boss said the price can be higher."

"Huh?" Xu Muan couldn't help but wonder, "Aren't there many large households in the village starting to grow grapes? Doesn't the boss raise the price at this time, will he lose money?"

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "No, the boss said it can be sold, even if it can't be sold, it can be sold to other places." How can the grapes he planted with Lingquan be the same as those of the landlords? .

"This is fine." Xu Muan said.

"By the way, the first batch of wine I brewed before can be drunk." When brewing wine, Xiao Jingting added a lot of spirit spring water to it, and the wine produced was full of aura, "I put two jars of wine If you sell it to the owner of Yuehe Restaurant, you can sell it for a hundred or two silver."

Xu Muan said with some surprise: "Can you sell so much?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah!" In fact, one hundred and two are not expensive, his spirit wine can enhance spiritual power, and, during the battle, the aura is exhausted, and a sip of spirit wine can restore 30% of the spiritual power, The effect is much better than that of a silver pill with two or two silvers.

"Calculated in this way, a thousand or two silvers should not be long before they can be put together." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes, originally, I was still thinking, wait for the silver, buy a monster that can fly and help farming, but the second brother is more important, First raise money to buy detoxification for the second brother.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Okay!"

"I remember the second brother likes drinking very much, and you will give him a jar of wine later." Xiao Jingting said.

According to Xiao Jingting's knowledge, the poison of the colorful spider is very tormenting. If you get drunk, you should feel better. The wine he brews has such a strong aura that it should have a certain suppressive effect on the poison.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Okay!"

"By the way, after the second brother's accident, did you try to contact your brother?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Judging from the memory of the original owner, the elder brother of the original owner is a very capable person. The original owner respects the elder brother on the surface and hates the elder brother very much in his heart. The original owner feels that his parents are unfair. He has the same attributes as his elder brother Xiao Qingyan, but the parents will Most of the family's money is spent on the elder brother.

The original owner felt that if his parents put the same effort into him, then he would already be a level 4 morale trainer.

"Contacted, but it may be because the academy's mission is relatively heavy, and did not contact." Xu Muan said.

A little sneer flashed in Xiao Jingting's heart, not contacted, really not contacted, or too lazy to contact!

Even though the Bifeng Academy is well-regulated, it’s not impossible to send a letter.

Mu Shuyu took a bottle of wine and walked into the door, said to Xiao Jinfeng: "Jinfeng, this is what your brother gave you, it was the wine that your brother personally brewed. He knows you love to drink it and specially asked me to bring it to you. ."

Xiao Jinfeng looked at the wine in Mu Shuyu's hands and said, "Jing Ting has his heart."

Xiao Jinfeng looked at the wine in Mu Shuyu's hands and only realized that this wine had become very precious. When he was beautiful in the past, there were also some people who invited the entire mercenary team to drink. Now he is down, those people, One by one said that others were of poor quality, one pair did not recognize his appearance.

"Brother Jinfeng, you relax, Xu Shao told me that when he has raised enough money, he will help you buy Jiedu Dan." Mu Shuyu comforted.

Xiao Jinfeng nodded and said, "I know."

Xiao Jinfeng patted the wine jar, took a sip of wine, and thought. When his parents were alive, the most important thing was his brother Xiao Qingyan, who was proud of Xiao Qingyan everywhere.

In his teens, Xiao Qingyan was heavily invested by his parents into Bifeng College. Bifeng College has a strong aura and is a holy place for cultivation. Those who graduated from Bifeng College have at least six levels of Qi training.

Parents and Xiao Jinfeng often praised Xiao Qingyan for his prosperity, saying that as long as he had half of Xiao Qingyan's prosperity.

Xiao Jinfeng always thought that if one day he encountered difficulties, his prosperous brother Xiao Qingyan would help him, but he did not expect that he really encountered difficulties, but what he could count on was that he had no learning and no skills. Knowing Hu Zuofei's younger brother.