Chapter 141

You have time to study the jasper peach king cloudy, this thing, maybe you can buy a good price."

"Muyun, if this guy hadn't contained the fire that was messed up in his body, don't think of becoming an infant in this life, and Jasper King is the key to curbing fire and poison."

"A jasper peach king should only be able to contain it for a period of time at the most, and the effect is not great, so this guy doesn't care much. If you keep breeding jasper peach kings, Muyun will please you sooner or later." Qiu Yun patted Xiao Jingting's shoulder.

Xiao Jingting was bitterly complained by Qiu Yun's secret, and secretly said: Qiu Yun was deliberately so heavy, or he just entered Jindan and couldn't control it! His shoulders must have been green, "Qiu Guanshi, you too hold me up. The appearance of this jasper peach king is something you can't meet, and I can't really say that energy is constantly being cultivated."

Qiu Yun said indifferently: "What are you afraid of, anyway, this guy, Mu Yun, should have a long time to live, just take it slowly."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said with some gossip: "Qiu Guanshi, I heard that this Muyun practice has special skills. If you want Yuanying to succeed, you need to maintain the child's body. If he can never break through Yuanying, then he will spend his whole life. It's a younger brother."

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting and said coolly: "Aren't everyone the first brother in my life? It doesn't seem to matter to you."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! It has nothing to do with me. I just admire the determination of others. Qiu is in charge. You said, Muyun, this guy has many beautiful people around him, but he has to restrain temptation all the time. Not easy."

Qiu Yun sneered and said, "He has amazing concentration, maybe, maybe not at all, even if he wants to enjoy it."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah!"

"You are young, but you already have three children. It looks like you've opened it a long time ago." Qiu Yun squinted at Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting: "..." That's right, the original owner had already opened it.

Qiu Yun carried Xiao Jingting's collar and shook his head. He said, "You are really a hungry ghost. When Xu Mu'an was not very old, you should deal with him."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Wronged! He was a virgin until his death! However, when he came through, he borrowed the east wind of the original owner and opened it early.

"The hatred manages things, you don’t know our wild world, and pay attention to many sons and many blessings, so marriage is early, like the predecessors of the pastures, in order to bear babies, it’s the case of more than two hundred years old or the first brother. What may happen is that, after all, it is very difficult to build foundations on a very wild continent, and most people can’t live under two hundred years of age.” Xiao Jingting said.

Qiu Yun nodded and said, "It turns out so!"

Xiao Jingting looked at Qiu Yun, his eyes glittering and said: "Qiu Guanshi, have you ever thought about looking for one!"

Qiu Yun tilted his head, looked at Xiao Jingting, and said amusedly: "Do you think I can be found like this?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and quickly expressed his affirmation, "Of course, Qiu Guanshi, you must not underestimate yourself so much, our ancestors are people who do not care about appearance, only care about the content, but you are Jindan, as long as you There is a tone of voice. Many people in the Zongmen are those who love you to come to the door. In fact, you should be more popular than Senior Muyun. After all, knocking Senior Muyun, but to risk your life."