Chapter 70

Mother, what's going on in the second room?" Xiao Muhong couldn't wait to see Liu Xian coming back.

"Xiao Jingting and Xiao Qingyan were completely carried on, and Xiao Jinfeng was completely on the side of Xiao Jingting, but Xiao Jinfeng was not taken seriously. Which side he occupied had little influence on Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu."

"That's right."

"Today's drama is to see that the fire is coming. Xiao Jingting's idiot should have known that I had calculated him before. He deliberately gave him the problematic field and exposed it in front of Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu. Wang Lu's eyes looked like I'm going to kill me alive." The little rabbit also blackmailed her, taking two thousand and two silvers. Liu Xian didn't feel anything. The problem was that he lost face.

Liu Xian grabbed the handkerchief. Wang Lu should remember the hate this time. This woman is also a ruthless master. She may not be able to toss her in the future, hateful! The wave hoof fell into the cliff, so why didn't he fall to death?

"I have known for a long time that we should remove the roots and kill Xiao Jingting." Xiao Muhong said darkly.

Xiao Muhong has seen Xiao Jingting a few times recently, and only feels that this person is completely reborn. Xiao Muhong feels that the most powerful thing for him now is not Xiao Qingyan, but Xiao Jingting.

Liu Xian nodded and said, "Yeah! It's a pity, if you didn't underestimate this kid, just focus on it."

Xiao Jingting’s guy, Tiancaidibao is also willing to sell it. If she keeps a close eye on it and cuts things off, her son has already entered the sixth floor of Qi Qi...... If it’s so far, regret is too late. Good things did not fall on Xiao Qingyan's hands.

"Mother, today Xiao Jingting spent more than 100,000 yuan to buy a magic weapon. It is said that the biggest function of that magic weapon is to pretend to be a grandson. When he hides in the pagoda when he encounters the situation, everything will be fine." Xiao Muhong was somewhat jealous and disdainful. .

Liu Xian grinded his teeth and said, "The kid's favorite thing was to be in a pile of fat powder. Now I don't know what to do, but I'm really up."

Xiao Muxing nodded and said, "Yes! After Xiao Jingting stepped forward, his mind seemed to be much more than before."

"What about your wife?" Liu Xian asked.

"It's training." Xiao Muhong said. Before Xiao Jingting came back, his relationship with Sun Miaomiao was always good. When Xiao Jingting came back, Xiao Muhong always felt that his relationship with Sun Miaomiao was alienated a lot.

...

Xiao Jingting looked at the title deed and spirit tower in front of him, and said: "Parent's heart, but it's too close." Fortunately, the original owner is not the least favored one.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yeah!" Xiao Jingting got ten acres of superior fields, twenty acres of medium fields, thirty acres of lower fields, a total of sixty acres, and the field that Xiao Jinfeng got was half of Xiao Jingting, Xiao Qingyan The field obtained was twice that of Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu are both spiritual planters. If they look after Lingtian with all their strength, the gains over the year will certainly be quite a lot. However, the resources required by Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu are basically not available. I bought it.

People in this world can practice, and their physical qualities are much better than those on the earth, but their life span is similar to that of the earth. Will reach 200 years old.

In order to live longer, some talented cultivators will not be willing to be indifferent. Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu are naturally uncommon. Many of them are going out to find opportunities.