Chapter 58

Xiao Xiaodong sat in the wagon and looked at Xiao Xiaofan, saying: "Don't eat it anymore, you eat stinky."

Xiao Xiaodong covered his nose and said: What a weird hobby is my brother! Eat garlic.

Xiao Xiaofan blinked his eyes, smiled slyly at Xiao Xiaodong, and said, "I want to eat, eat a lot, and when I meet Xiao Yuerong, I will..." Xiao Xiaofan rushed to Xiao Xiaodong and exhaled, Xiao Xiaodong Covering his nose quickly, Xiao Xiaofan proudly added: "Smoke him to death."

Xiao Xiaodong blacked his face and said, "You smoked me to death before you smoked him to death."

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong, tilted his head, and said, "Brother, you are afraid of stinking!"

Xiao Xiaodong's face was black, and he said: nonsense, he is an ordinary person, of course, afraid of smelling.

Xiao Xiaofan took out a box of stinky tofu from the storage bag, and Xiao Xiaodong finally jumped out of the carriage intolerably, saying that he wanted to change the carriage.

...

Xiao Jingting looked nervously through the car window and looked out.

"You are nervous!" Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I'm going to see my parents, of course I'm nervous."

Xu Muan understood that Xiao Jingting was worried about the identity of his outsider being discovered by the original owner’s parents. Xu Muan grabbed Xiao Jingting’s hand and said, “Actually, your parents often go out, and they are handed over to your family’s servants.”

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes! The person whose parents care most is the elder brother."

If Xiao Qingyan changed individuals, the original parents might find out, but if it was Xiao Jingting, the chance would be greatly reduced.

An **** took Xiao Xiaodong to Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan's carriage.

"Why are you here!" Xu Muan asked.

"My younger brother is eating garlic and eating stinky tofu after eating, and the whole person is stinking." Xiao Xiaodong was full of depression.

"Xiaofan, why did you suddenly like to eat those things?" Xiao Jingting said strangely, Xiao Xiaofan seemed to like sweets! He can eat dozens of sweet beanbags at a time.

"He said he would smoke Xiao Yuerong." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting's face sank and secretly said: Xiao Yuerong's shadow on Xiao Xiaofan is very big! So that when he thought of going home, Xiao Xiaofan was like an enemy. If you go back, the two children will inevitably meet. The parents of the original owner are very fond of Xiao Qingyan's two sons, and they are not so good for the original owner's son.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin. After returning home, he had to avoid Xiao Qingyan as much as possible!

…………

Xiao Jinfeng looked at the scenery outside the car window and sighed softly.

"What's wrong?" Mu Shuyu asked.

Xiao Jinfeng shook his head and said, "It's nothing. I just thought that after going back, I might meet some acquaintances. I don't know. The mercenary team is now developing like this."

When he was first expelled from the mercenary team, Xiao Jinfeng was full of resentment against the mercenary team. During this period of time, the better, and accompanied by the wife and son, Xiao Jinfeng's hatred of the mercenary group was much diluted.

Mu Shuyu smiled coldly, full of sarcasm: "Hua Yufeng is greedy for his greed. He always feels that you are afraid of hands and feet, restricting the development of the mercenary regiment and removing you from the mercenary regiment. He I finally have a chance to show my grand plans."

"When the old leader unexpectedly passed away, he asked me to help Hua Yufeng, saying that Hua Yufeng was a little reckless, and asked me to help him." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Mu Shuyu shrugged and said, "The road was chosen by themselves. You have done all the righteousness."

Xiao Jinfeng closed his eyes and said, "Yes! Since I was expelled from the mercenary regiment, I have nothing to do with them."

Mu Shuyu lowered his head. In fact, he secretly inquired about the status of the mercenary regiment. He heard that the mercenary team failed several times in succession and suffered heavy losses. Knowing Hua Tianyu's temperament, Mu Shuyu was not surprised at this result.

Knowing the situation of the mercenary team, Mu Shuyu was not sympathetic at all, but was somewhat gloating.

…………

In the Yuehua Restaurant in Mocheng, several mercenaries gathered together.

"Xiao Linfeng came back to rectify the Xiao family, and the deputy commander seemed to be taken back." Zhang Meng, the Fox Hunting Mercenary Corps was speaking.

"It's been almost a year, and I don't know. What is the strength of the deputy head now." Zhou Fang sighed.

Zhang Meng lowered his head. The mercenary team expelled Xiao Jinfeng under pressure. Later, Xiao Jinfeng became a taboo for the mercenary regiment.

Xiao Jinfeng was a bold person, but he was very cautious. When Xiao Jinfeng left, the head of the mercenary regiment, Hua Yufeng, was eager to achieve success. He led a siege of a fifth-level monster and was violently attacked by the monster, causing heavy losses.

Prior to that operation, the mercenary regiment had also dealt with the fifth-level monster, but that was a wounded fifth-level monster, and Xiao Jinfeng was also there. After Xiao Jinfeng left, the strength of the mercenary regiment declined. A lot.

After the operation failed, Huayu Fengwei suffered great losses. In order to restore the reputation of the loss, Huayu Wind rejected the public opinion and planned a dangerous mission again.

The two failed actions have greatly damaged the strength of the mercenary regiment, far from the past.

"Even if the deputy commander comes back, he will not return to the mercenary team." Zhou Fangdao, the mercenary team are civilians, there is a hidden rejection of Xiao Jinfeng, after Xiao Jinfeng left, the mercenary team gradually missed it again. Xiao Jinfeng is good.

"I don't know how the deputy head passed this time."

Zhang Meng sighed softly and said, "When the deputy leader went away, Dr. Mu also followed. I heard that the deputy leader and Dr. Mu got married, and the two went to the deputy leader's brother together."

"Meet." Zhao Li walked into the restaurant.

Zhang Meng frowned and said, "Assembly, is there another task?"

Zhao Li nodded and said, "Yes!"

"However, there are still a lot of people whose injuries are still not good. Is it a bit urgent to start the task now?" Zhou Fang asked.

Zhao Li frowned and said: "It has been a long time since I have done the task. If I continue this way, the mercenary team will not be able to uncover it."

Zhou Fang sighed softly and said, "Okay."