Chapter 89

Among the six gray doves, two are the six layers of Qi Qi. Guo Hao made an eye, and led the two gray doves of Qi six layers to Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng.

Xiao Jingting threw out the Lingta, covered a six-story gray dove under the pagoda, and worked with Xiao Jinfeng to solve another six-story gray dove.

One of the six gray doves is dead and one is trapped. The remaining gray doves are self-evident.

Guo Hao saw that Xiao Jinfeng had settled the battle neatly over there, and he couldn't help but talk about it.

Guo Hao thought that if the two brothers of the Xiao family and the gray dove were both defeated, then he would not have to face them, and Xi Wu would not have to share them.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Jingting's spiritual tower was so powerful that he covered a sixth-level gray dove at once. Xiao Jingting started to use his real money to make a big deal.

Xiao Jingting spent a lot of money to buy the pagoda. Guo Hao had also heard of it. Guo Hao had only heard that the pagoda was good for farming. He did not expect it to be used for trapping monsters. It also had magical effects.

"Two brothers Xiao, it's really amazing!" Guo Hao smiled calmly, not at all guilty of the means he used before.

Xiao Jinfeng gave Guo Hao an indifferent glance and said, "According to the mercenary team's rules, work harder and earn more, Xiwu, we want two-thirds."

Guo Hao sullenly said, "This is not in compliance, we said it before."

"When I said before, I didn't say that the 6th-level gray dove is under the responsibility of me and the second brother. If Brother Guo and I had an accident with us, this night fog, we are afraid we won't get any points." Xiao Jingting Coldly said.

"Xiao Sanshao laughed, and I don't know, why did both Grey Dove run to the other side, maybe the two charms are great, okay, I only take one third." Guo Hao said.

Guo Hao and the people on the fifth floor of Qi Qi took the Lingcao and left, and Sun Miaomiao and other people on the fourth floor of Qi Qi were left behind.

Xiao Jinfeng looked at the Lingta and said, "Do you want to release that gray dove?"

The monster beast covered by Xiao Jingting is close to the seventh floor of Qi training. If it is released, there must be a war. Before that, it was fortunate that Xiao Jingting responded quickly, otherwise, the situation was difficult to control.

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "No."

"Shrink." Xiao Jingting drove the pagoda to become smaller. The dove bird covered in the pagoda by Xiao Jingting did not have the ability to become smaller and was suffocated to death.

Xiao Jinfeng was surprised to find that the dove bird's breath was gone.

Xiao Jin looked at Xiao Jingting froze, saying, "Jingting, you still have a vision."

Before, when Xiao Jingting bought the Lingta, Xiao Jinfeng actually felt a little worthless, but did not expect that Xiao Jingting's Lingta can not only help to plant elixir, but also have such amazing effects. , And then shrink, you can squeeze the monster to death.

Except for the monsters with unique bloodlines, most monsters have the ability to become larger and smaller only after the foundation period.

Sun Miaomiao saw Xiao Jingting's spiritual tower showing great power, and his eyes were a little complicated.

"Jingfeng, Jingting, you are so powerful now!" Sun Miaomiao stepped forward to compliment.

Xiao Jinfeng smiled and said, "It's nothing. Have you met any other Xiao family!"