Chapter 167

Xiao Jingting endured the heartache and finally made Qinggang Lingyun Bamboo, which was finally ripened, made a vest, and made another vest.

"Father, can you make a magical instrument..." Xiao Xiaodong asked suspiciously. This magical instrument is really weird.

Xiao Jingting glared at Xiao Xiaodong, and said angrily: "Why wouldn't it work? You have nothing to look at."

Ugly is a little ugly, but the raw materials that do not hinder this thing are good! Although the appearance is not good, as long as the function is no problem, if it is his own son, the effectiveness of these two instruments should be increased by 20%, but unfortunately...

Xiao Jingting secretly thought about going back to study a refining technique, but with his current craftsmanship, he really couldn't take it.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaodong and said, "You are waiting at home, I will go back when I go."

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and hesitated for a moment, then said, "I will go together."

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "No, at last some monks outside were scrambling for the foundation cultivators who were looking for the way. You can stay and wait for me. I am alone and it is convenient to get out."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Okay."

Xiao Jingting came to Lianfengya according to the picture.

In the distance, Xiao Jingting saw a cliff surrounded by blue gang wind. Where the cliff was, birds and beasts disappeared.

Xiao Jingting threw a diamond at the cliff, and the diamond-sized diamond was shattered by the sudden wind in a flash.

Xiao Jingting swallowed, and diamond was considered to be a relatively high-grade refiner material, but...

Xiao Jingting took a deep breath and penetrated into the wind.

As soon as Xiao Jingting entered the gang wind encircling circle, he sacrificed the gang cover made of Qinggang Lingyun bamboo.

What surprised Xiao Jingting was that the violent hurricane actually slowed down a lot when it came into contact with the gang hood, but the gang hood also showed minor damage. The vest made of Qinggang Lingyun bamboo on Xiao Jingting's body was hot. , Firmly protected Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting didn't dare to carelessly. He passed the wind with the fastest speed. The wind circle was extremely wide. Xiao Jingting spent a lot of time before crossing the wind.

Through the gang wind, Xiao Jingting walked into a stone cave. There was a stone pool in the cave. There was a soul refining stone in the pool. The water in the stone pool was originally ordinary spring water, because the soul refining stone was soaked, Gradually turned into soul refining water with soul power.

Because of the violent wind, no one has been in this place for a long time. The soul refining water has been immersed in the soul refining stone for a long time, and the quality has become extremely high.

Xiao Jingting transferred all the spirit water to the jade space,

Xiao Jingting got out of the pool and tried to transfer the Soul Refining Stone. He found that the stone could not be transferred and had to give up.

Xiao Jingting found that there was a stone platform next to the soul refining pool, and there was a book on the stone platform. Xiao Jingting walked in and found out that it was a book of Heavenly Demon Refining Body. Xiao Jingting tried to move the stone book and found that it could not be moved at all. The content of the stone book was printed down.