Chapter 107

"Miss, I didn't find it." A servant came and approached Ouyang Mingyue.

Ouyang Mingyue sighed, waved her hand, and said, "Then forget it."

"Miss Ouyang, what are you looking for?" Xiao Jingting asked curiously.

Ouyang Mingyue shrugged and said lightly: "I heard that there is an alchemist in Star City, who often consigns medicinal herbs. At first, I only consign some ordinary medicinal herbs. Later, all the medicinal herbs that help people break through the bottleneck have consignments. People actually sold a lot of Lianhuadan. This person is very mysterious. There should be no affiliated forces. I came here to see if I can recruit them."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Is Ouyang Mingyue talking about him and Xu Muan now?

"That alchemy master, even Lianhua Huadan, can make it, and want to come to alchemy, and it seems that the other party doesn't want to reveal his identity, but it's not easy to recruit." Ouyang Mingyue said with regret.

Xiao Jingting: "..." Each alchemy master is made up of a large amount of spirit grass, which is not easy to obtain. Most alchemists have a huge force behind them. The alchemy masters left behind are few and far between. Less, if he does not have jade wear space in hand and can spawn a lot of herbs, then his alchemy will definitely not reach the point where he is now.

"Are there many people looking for that alchemy master!" Xiao Jingting asked.

Ouyang Mingyue shook his head and said: "It wasn't originally a lot, but this alchemist has recently sold a lot of Lianhuadan to the outside world, and there are more people looking for him." Lianhuadan helped people break through to practice Qi nine Layer of Elixir! Ouyang Mingyue was also very excited, but when she wanted to take the shot, the Elixir had already been consumed.

Xiao Jingting raised his eyebrows, in order to make up the spirit grass for building Kitane, he had to sell a lot of Lianhuadan out, was it really targeted? Fortunately, everything has been sold, and Lingshi has also been put on his account. Eight lotus flowers, sold 320 pieces of spirit stone, and lotus flowers, are still very valuable.

"The alchemy master is very cautious in doing things. Many people are looking for him, but there should not be any forces to find it." Ouyang Mingyue said.

Xiao Jingting: "..." could not be found? That's right, I found it, and I got it.

"Ms. Ouyang, do you know how to get to the boundary of Qingyun Xianmen?" Xiao Jingting asked off the topic.

Ouyang Mingyue looked at Xiao Jingting and asked, "Do you want to go to Qingyun Immortal Gate?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! Xiaofan went to the Qingyun Immortal Gate. I always felt relieved and wanted to take a look."

"You don't need to worry. I received the news from the Ouyang family. Xiao Xiaofan entered the Xianmen and was valued by a Jindan practitioner in the sect. The life was good." Ouyang Mingyue said.

Hearing Ouyang Mingyue's words, Xiao Jingting breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's fine, but I still want to see it."

Ouyang Mingyue thought for a while and said, "It's not impossible not to go."

Xiao Jingting looked at Ouyang Mingyue and asked excitedly: "What way? I know Miss Ouyang, you must have a way."

"There is a merchant ship between Qingyun Xianmen and the barren continent. As long as you pay the price, the merchant ship can take you to the boundary of Qingyun Xianmen."

"The barren continent is short of supplies, and merchant ships do not travel frequently, usually once every two to three years. The last time the merchant ship came over was two months ago, and has now left. If Xiao Shao wants to take the merchant ship, he has to wait for the last two or three. year."