Chapter 169

Liu Jinrong walked towards Xiao Jingting, "Brother Xiao, I didn't expect you to be here."

Xiao Jingting smiled embarrassedly and said: "Both Chen Shaofu's blessings, or we will die in the swamp."

In Liu Jinrong's view, Xiao Jingting's and others' cultivation is too low. It's a bit unreasonable for these people to be here. When hearing Xiao Jingting's words, Liu Jinrong felt relieved. Chen Xu was Chen Lifeng's grandson, and Chen Lifeng dared to let Chen As Xu came in, he should have prepared some killers for this grandson.

Liu Jinrong secretly envied the good luck of Xiao Jingting and others. They walked all the way. There were only thirty or eight people left, but Xiao Jingting and others had to arrive.

"Thank you Chen Chen." Liu Jinrong nodded to Chen Xu.

Chen Xu shook his head and Yun Dan said lightly: "This is nothing. Uncle Xiao has helped me a lot."

"Okay, let's not talk about this, Brother Xiao, Chen Shao, you have worked hard all the way, come and rest on our side." Liu Jinrong said.

Chen Xu smiled and said with satisfaction: "Okay! Coming all the way from the swamp all the way, I am almost exhausted. This swamp is really dangerous!"

"Shen Shao, your luck is good. Soon after our team entered the swamp, some people played a retreat. Later, we lost several fellows in the swamp, and finally came here, yes, you are on the way , Met a lot of mud monsters."

"There are not many, just a few mud monsters during the foundation period. Spread some more runes and break up, but, in this way, the runes on the body have been consumed almost." Xiao Jingting said with regret.

Liu Jinrong said with envy: "Just after losing some of the notes, he entered the inner city. Your luck is really good!"

"It's not as good as luck. In order to save my life, several self-defense instruments my grandfather gave me were damaged." Chen Xu pretended to be sad.

Knowing that Chen Xu deliberately covered them, Xiao Jingting secretly relaxed a bit.

Chen Xu secretly said: Their luck should not be too bad, but it is not really good. Along the way, they encountered mud monsters endlessly. If Xiao Jingting and other people had many means, they would have turned over in the gullies.

Liu Jinrong probably thought it was his grandfather’s killer, and kept a few of them from arriving safely, but in fact, grandfather was not so godful. The grandfather’s means, at most, was to ensure that he survived safely in the outer layer. Depends on his own character.

...

Liu Jinrong took Xiao Jingting and others to bypass some powerful sites before reaching the place where the people of Qingyun Xianmen rested.

"Who's there?" Xiao Jingting glanced towards the direction of Tenjinzong.

"There are people of the Tenjin Sect over there. The cultivators of Tenjin Sect are very irritable recently, don't mess with them." Liu Jinrong warned with a sullen face.

Xiao Jingting nodded and responded, "Okay."

Soon after Xiao Jingting and the others arrived, Tenjinzong came to two monks to cross-examine Xiao Jingting and the others and sent Chen Xu back.

Xiao Jingting suddenly discovered that Chen Xu was not only a powerful encyclopedia, but also a good shield.

Although Tian Shenzong was in vain, because of Chen Xu's identity, he did not go too far. After excluding the suspicions of Xiao Jingting and others, those people left.