Chapter 69

"Brother, you are so well-informed! I bought the Pagoda at the front of the foot. You knew it so quickly." Xiao Jingting sneered.

"There are not many patrons like your brother, and people are naturally talked about, and the news is naturally spread quickly." Xiao Qingyan.

Xiao Qingyan said in heart: Xiao Jingting's purchase of this instrument definitely means that his parents paid him the back of the money. If the parents don't give this money, Xiao Jingting would have to be caught by the business people to go to jail, and his parents would naturally not stand idly by. His pocket money given by his parents for a month is nothing more than five or six pieces of spirit jade, one or two thousand two silver, which adds up to about three thousand two.

Xiao Jingting bought this magic weapon, but he would have to pay ten thousand or two silver every month. Does Xiao Jingting force his parents to pay him? unacceptable.

Wang Lu looked at Xiao Jingting and sighed softly: "Jingting, you are too ignorant, how can you spend so much money? In the future, how do you plan to pay back your money?"

Xiao Jingting said in a hurry: "I plan to ask my father and mother to divide it into several fields for me. When I was in Tuqiu Village, I was used to the life of sunrise and sunset, and I had nothing to do in these days. Some are not used to it. Mother, please give me a few fields and I will be able to pay back the land."

Xiao Jingting secretly said: When the original aunt's aunt sent the original owner, she also gave a lot of fields. As the original owner's parents, you can't be stingy anymore.

"Do you want fields? Xiao's fields are all concentrated outside the city, not close to home!" Wang Lu said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I know that with the field, I will take Mu An and his son to build a house and live by the field. My son's temperament is too wild, and he is not right with his brother's two sons. At the Xiao family, I’m just afraid to fight with people all day, and it’s not a problem.”

Wang Lu didn't expect Xiao Jingting to say that, he was stunned immediately, "You have to move out."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It's better to move out, it's close to Zhao Gu field. After his son went out this time, he found that he had a good talent in farming. If he wants to work harder, he should be able to repay the money. In fact, I paid three down payment this time. The two thousand silver was sold in the farm."

Xiao Linfeng's face was a little guilty, and Wang Lu's face eased down.

Xiao Qingyan frowned and snorted coldly, saying, "Third brother, you are a fool! You only practice Qi before the fifth floor. You can earn so much money by farming. Did you put the other one you found? The celestial treasures were sold."

Xiao Jingting glanced at Xiao Qingyan and said, "I did sell some treasures of heaven and earth, but most of them were earned from farming."

Xiao Qingyan ignored the words behind Xiao Jingting, and heard Xiao Jingting really sold Tiancaidibao, and then anxious eyes red blood, "You actually sold Tiancaidibao, what the **** do you think! Sell everything." "

Xiao Jingting took it for granted: "There is no money, so I have to sell things. The first-class field given by my aunt is a month away. I have to pay a fine of one month. When I got it, the field was deserted for a long time, so many If you don’t pay for compensation, if you don’t sell the treasures of heaven and earth, I wouldn’t have paid them at all!"

Xiao Jingting looked at Liu Xian who was watching the drama on the side, full of innocent words.

Liu Xian was originally watching the excitement, watching the flames of war on his head, his face was a bit ugly.