Chapter 113

After a period of preparation, the Dan pharmacy finally opened.

The medicines in Xiao Jingting's store are all high-grade medicines, which attracted a lot of experts to buy them. For a time, the originally quiet Mocheng became very lively and prosperous.

Time flies, and in a flash, more than two years have passed.

Xiao Jingting originally wanted to fully assist Xiao Jinfeng to build the foundation. After Xiao Linfeng adjusted his mentality, cultivation was rising rapidly, but one year, under the urging of a large number of spirit stones and immortals, the cultivation reached the top of the ninth level of Qi cultivation and successfully built. Instead, Xiao Jinfeng slowed down a step.

It took Xiao Jingting more than two years to consolidate the repair practice during the foundation period, and pushed the repair practice to the peak of the initial stage of the foundation, but it slowly crossed the middle stage of the foundation.

Xiao Jingting vaguely understood that the resources of the barren continent were too poor, and to go up, he had to go to a place with more aura.

"Jing Ting, there was news from Miss Ouyang. The merchant ship has arrived. The merchant ship will stay in the wilderness continent for a month and then leave." Xu Muan walked in.

Xiao Jingting opened his eyes and took a deep breath, saying: "It's finally here!"

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes!"

In the past few years, Xiao Jingting sold two Chiki Dan to Hou Fu, and secretly sold three from other channels. After removing the spent spirit stones, there are still seven thousand spirit stones on his body. Xiao Jingting secretly estimated that he was touching his body. With so many spirit stones, buying two ferry tickets should not be a problem.

"Ouyang Mingyue said that she had inquired, this time a thousand tickets for a ferry ticket." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Okay, how about taking Xiaodong and Xiaojin into the space, how about taking it with you?"

Xu Muan shook his head and said, "No, I have never heard of it. There is space for people. Ms. Ouyang must have never heard of it. When I arrived in Yunzhou, others would find that there were two more children around us. Think more."

Drive carefully for thousands of years, once Yu Pei space is exposed, then there will be endless troubles.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!" It seems that he can only spend more money and buy two more tickets.

"Father, mother father." Xiao Xiaodong came out of the room.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaodong and felt that my family had grown up. Xiao Xiaodong was almost nine years old. According to the rules of this world, after two or three years, it was actually possible to marry and match. I didn’t know if I was Turbid is about to start looking for objects for his son.

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Xiao Jingting's expression, frowned, and said, "Father, what are you thinking about again?"

Xiao Jingting: "..." This dead boy, the bigger and the less cute, he asked his father what he was thinking about.

Xiao Jingting patted Xiao Xiaodong's shoulder and said, "Xiao Dong! Father is going to take you and your brother to find your brother. Are you happy?"

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Happy, I don't know what Xiaofan is doing now."

Xiao Xiaodong was only nine years old and had already practiced Qi for eight floors. Xiao Jingting asked Ouyang Mingyue. Ouyang Mingyue said that even in Xianmen, as young as Xiao Xiaodong, he has achieved so little practice.