Chapter 172

After coming out of the secret realm, there were successive news of monk breakthroughs. Xiao Jingting's family was very low-key and did not show much attention.

Occasionally, Xiao Jingting will stay with Qiu Yun, Mu Yun and others to discuss various insights.

Xiao Jingting found that the relationship between Qiu Yun and Mu Yun has not improved much. However, Mu Yun has improved a lot compared with three years ago. The main improvement is that his face is much thicker than that of three years ago.

"Tianjinzong recently found someone who has taken away the soul-finishing water, and they are almost crazy." Muyun said.

Xiao Jingting is full of strange ways: "Why did Tenjin Sect want to take away the soul-refining water! Even if the soul-refining water has a magical effect on the soul power, but it should not have a great effect on the elementary infant practitioners, as for Is it such a big fan?"

Muyun shook his head and said, "Actually, the other party is not looking for the soul water, but the divine refining body together with the soul water. It is rumored that the cave where the soul water is located, there is a magic demon body refining formula."

"Thousands of years ago, a cultivator of Tenjin Sect had entered the cliff, and Tuo printed the recipe, but only part of it was lost later."

Xiao Jingting had some doubts in his mind. Isn’t it the Heavenly Demon Encyclopedia? Xiao Jingting thought about it for a while, Tianshen Sect was the righteous sect, and it was too unpleasant to cultivate the Daquan Demon Body.

"This exercise recipe is very powerful?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Actually, not many people practice this physical training method." Qiu Yun shook his head.

Xiao Jingting puzzled: "Why!"

"Because of this law, it consumes a lot and requires a lot of materials, which most people cannot afford to practice." Qiu Yunxing said missing.

"Although this is the case, this magic method of divine and spiritual cultivation has an advantage after the cultivation is completed." Muyun said.

Xiao Jingting secretly said: Finally, when it comes to the topic, what are the benefits? If there is no benefit, Tenjinzong should not be so anxious about this law.

"This tactic can increase your chances of getting into the gods."

Xiao Jingting: "..." God is too far away, but prepared.

"The world has changed, and the vitality of the world is much thinner than it was tens of thousands of years ago. Now Yuanying is hard to knot, let alone invigorate. This tactic is useless for most people. I heard, a few Ten thousand years ago, there were many people who practiced this tactic. At that time, people admired the practice of the flesh. It is said that what cultivating physique is so great that the body is comparable to the magic weapon." Qiu Yun touched his chin.

Xiao Jingting: "..." sounds very powerful.

"Tianjinzong, there are elders who want to transform the gods?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"Tianjinzong has an elder in the late Yuanying period. If that elder wants to turn the gods, most of them will die under Thunder Tribulation. Throughout the ages, I don’t know how many Yuanying died in the Thunder Tribulation period. The Daquan Demon Body-building Daquan is one of the most powerful body-building skills. With it, the safety will be much greater." Muyun said.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

Qiu Yun snorted and said, "The person who has this tactic, it is best not to take a head. Otherwise, there will be a place where there will be no burial. Tianshen Sect already has a deity elder, if there is one more, the other There is still a way to live at the door. The right way and the demon door are afraid that they will not be happy to have another goddess from Tianshen Sect. In fact, even if Tianshen Sect, not everyone will be willing to have another god."