Chapter 4

Xiao Jingting listened to the whisper of the father and son next door, sour.

There was a burning sensation in Xiao Jingting's chest. Xiao Jingting thought of something and quickly took out the jade wear on his chest.

A light blue jade pendant was printed in his eyes, and Xiao Jingting's heart filled with joy.

Xiao Jingting had an ancestral jade piece in his previous life, which is almost exactly the same as the one he has in hand.

In the past life, the last essays were widely used in the Tao, and the saying of space was very popular.

Xiao Jingting also tried to recognize the ancestral jade pendant by dripping blood. After dripping blood, it really opened a space. The space in the jade pendant of the previous life was only about one cubic meter of space. There was not much use. There was more space in this life. On an acre of field, there is also a spring eye, and even a corner of the space has various plant seeds stored in the space ring in his previous life.

Xiao Jingting combed his memory, and found that the predecessor did not have this jade. Perhaps, the opportunity he passed through was above this jade.

Xiao Jingting's head was dizzy, and there was a sense of nausea in his heart. A longing urge to relax from each pore, Xiao Jingting suddenly had the urge to vomit blood, a drug addiction broke out, and the effect of Xiaoyao San was equivalent to the previous life. Drugs.

Xiao Jingting trembles all over the body, scolding the original owner thousands of times, what is bad, it is necessary to get this kind of money-burning stuff like Xiaoyaosan.

To seize someone else's body will surely be retribution. God knows that his past life is a good citizen who abides by the law and discipline! As a result, as soon as they passed through, they committed drug addiction.

Forget it, it’s better to live than death. Although it is a prodigal body, it is still a bit cheap.

Xiao Jingting gritted his teeth and waited for this wave of drug addiction to pass.

When Xiao Jingting opened the door, he saw Xu Muan, Xiao Xiaodong, and Xiao Xiaofan sitting around for dinner. There was only a bowl of wild vegetable soup on the table. When Xiao Jingting came out, Xiao Xiaodong raised a spike like a little hedgehog, watching Xiao Jingting, Xiao Jingting was a little guilty by Xiao Xiaodong.

Xu Muan frowned slightly and pulled the two ghosts behind him sideways. Xiao Xiaofan was hiding behind Xu Muan, looking at Xiao Jingting with curiosity.

Xiao Jingting looked at the three people who were originally happy, and because of his appearance, he was in a state of tightness in an instant and said nothing and walked out the door.

Xu Muan watched Xiao Jingting leave without saying anything.

Although Xu Mu'an doesn't talk much to Xiao Jingting, but the family's livelihood is closely related to this person, Xu Mu'an will naturally not know nothing about Xiao Jingting. Xiao Jingting went out to spend time and wine. Xu Muan knew that Xiao Jingting was infected with Xiaoyao, Xu Muan looked in his eyes, Anxious, but helpless.

There is a son of a family in the village, who is doing miscellaneous in the **** shop in the city. The family of the person told Xu Muan that Xiao Jingting was a five-acre prime field, six acres of medium field, four acres of low-level field, and five acres of low-level field left. Too.

Knowing that Xiao Jingting had taken the field, Xu Muan wanted to fan Xiao Jingting, the field is something that can make money! Even if you don't want to grow it, you can rent it out!

Xu Muan couldn't help but feel discouraged when he thought about his attributes. If he is a wood attribute, the people with wood attributes are all experts in taking care of the fields. They don't have to do some tricks like licking blood at all.

"Mother, he left, and it was so easy to leave." Xiao Xiaodong's brow deepened and his face dignified, Xiao Xiaodong's abnormality was not a good sign in Xiao Xiaodong's eyes.

Xu Muan bit his lip, and since Xiao Jingting was sent here, it means that he had been abandoned by the family. Unfortunately, the young master was still addicted to the past of the paper drunken gold fan, and he yearned to return to the family and continue to enjoy.

"He is fascinated by Xiaoyao San, wouldn't he go buy this again? Wang Xiaole's father, after being fascinated by this thing, sold him." Xiao Xiaodong said worriedly. Wang Xiaole's father was the long-time worker of the Xiao family. When he was at the Xiao family, Wang Xiaole was Xiao Xiaodong's playmate.

In Xiao Xiaodong's view, Xiao Jingting's approach was too weird. Xiao Xiaodong subconsciously felt that there was a conspiracy. The biggest possibility is that Xiao Jingting wanted to sell Xiao Xiaofan.

Xu Muan took a deep breath, and there was a bit of despair flashing in his eyes. Father and son were concentric. Xu Muan's thought was surprisingly consistent with Xiao Xiaodong.

It is not that he never thought of running away with two children, but his contract of sale is still in the hands of Xiao Jingting. If he runs away with two children, it is difficult to guarantee the lives of the two children. slave.

Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong and Xu Muan's complexion, a little confused, "Mother, brother, dad went to eat and drink again?"

Xu Muan glanced at Xiao Xiaofan with a sigh, and said to the two children: "Let's eat, eat first and then talk."

Xiao Xiaofan should have been full before and only drank a little soup. Although the wild vegetables were not tasty, Xu Muan and Xiao Xiaodong ate everything.