Chapter 154

After solving the gray-haired men and women, the four cultivators who had been watching for a long time on the side finally came up and were close to Xiao Jingting.

From the mouths of these people, Xiao Jingting knew that they were also cultivators who entered the secret realm, but only a short time after they came in, they were arrested by the monks just now, who confiscated several people's magical instruments and space rings. Several people were also fed poison, so that the four monks could only listen to those three people.

Xiao Jingting estimated that there were a few people who touched the space ring he got from the gray-haired man. Even so, Xiao Jingting did not want to return it. There is no reason to return what he eats in his mouth. It's a good life.

Xiao Jingting has recently cultivated a variety of spiritual plants in the space ring. The spirit stones that were previously found in the mining area are used for the bashing.

Xiao Jingting took things and left the place quickly. The Yinli man ran away. Xiao Jingting knew that this guy might have a colleague. When the fellow of this guy came to the door, he would not be able to eat and walk around.

Before being discovered by a gray-haired man, Xiao Jingting suddenly became more cautious when he almost turned over in the gutter.

From the four unlucky eggs, Xiao Jingting knew that the gray-haired man had a magic weapon in his hand, and he could know the general location of the nearby monk. The reason why his position was exposed in the past may not be because the gray-haired man's probing power was high, but It is because of this magic weapon.

Xiao Jingting found a golden lamp in the gray-haired man's space ring. Red dots appeared on the four petals of the golden lamp, which seemed to indicate the location of the nearby monk.

Xiao Jingting found that the concealment technique could not hide the golden lantern. Xiao Jingting used an additional hidden note, and the red dot on the golden lantern disappeared.

Xiao Jingting found a gathering area of ​​nearly 20 monks above the golden lantern.

Under the guidance of the golden lantern, Xiao Jingting walked to a medicine garden. Seven or eight monks gathered outside the pharmacy. Those seven or eight monks wore the same clothes as the one-eyed man Xiao Jingting first encountered. The Yinli man who fled before was also among them.

Xiao Jingting frowned, and Lei Xuan said that Yunzhou did not allow the entering cultivators to gather together. However, people from other continents seem to have such a skill, so the people of Yunzhou lose money after entering the secret realm. Very good.

Xiao Jingting secretly said: With the three dead people, ten people from this place alone came from the same door. Xiao Jingting is almost certain that this group of people has a way to find a companion.

"I said, Brother Jin, you said that Brother Zhao and sister Lu are dead?" the red-haired man asked.

Jin Jue nodded and said with a lingering fear: "Yes."

"Aren’t you kidding me? Brother Zhao’s Yan Luo umbrella is very powerful. The umbrella bone is made of jelly bone, and the umbrella surface is made of jelly skin. The skulls hanging under the umbrella eaves all have foundation repairs. How can it be so easy? It was broken, what is that man's magic weapon!" a red-haired man asked.

"That man's magic weapon is a set of flying swords. If, I guess right, this set of flying swords should be built by the Millennium Spirit Tree." Jin Jue said.

The red-haired man rolled his eyes and said, "Brother Jin, are you kidding me! The millennium spirit tree is not Chinese cabbage. This thing is Jin Dan Xiu, and there are very few millennium spirit trees to create spirit swords. It’s already rare to build one, but you now say that a foundation builder has a set."