Chapter 126

After Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan left the Qingyun Immortal Gate, they summoned Qingshuangdan's Danfang to Qiu Yun.

Qiu Yun received a summons from Xiao Jingting and could not be calm for a long time.

Originally Qiu Yun gave Qingshuang Dan's remnants to Xiao Jingting just with the attitude of holding a dead horse as a living horse doctor. Unexpectedly, the other party really got him a complete Danfang. Qiu Yun couldn't help but look at Xiao Jingting.

Soon after Xiao Jingting's message came out, Qiu Yun's message also came.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Chou Yunlai's message, he said, this time, a dozen or so post-cultivators who accompanied Xiao Fan to go there, one of them was faked by Jin Dan, who was secretly cultivated by Zongmen. It’s not clear. In order to find out the truth about the disappearance of the monk Luo Fengzhen, he mixed people with a bunch of monks in the late foundation period and sent them out.

"How is Xiaofan?"

"Catched away."

"The Jindan monk fled back. According to the Jindan monk, some people were drugged in the middle of the night, and then there were monks in the late Jindan period, and those foundation monks were taken away." Xiao Jingting Road.

Xu Muan: "..." Who sent Jindan monks in the late period to build some foundations.

Xiao Jingting looked at the message in his hand and said: "There are many missing foundations. Now many forces are looking for these unknown foundations."

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and asked, "In your opinion, what shall we do!"

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "I don't know!" The **** sect mission, looking for Xiaofan to die, as a result, Xiaodong worried that his younger brother would still throw himself in the net.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "This matter has to be considered for a long time. We better not throw ourselves in the net."

...

Xiao Xiaofan threw the excavated spirit stones into the baskets distributed above.

Several superior spirit stone veins in this mine discovered by the Demon Blood Sect have long been occupied by the first comers. Fortunately, Xiao Xiaofan is a psychic body and is extremely sensitive to auras, relying on Xiao Xiaofan's ability, Xiao Xiaodong He and Lei Xuan dug a lot of spirit stones.

In this mine, if you want to get food and short-term antidote, you must deliver enough spirit stones, otherwise, you can only wait for death.

"Brother Lei."

Lei Xuan looked over at the coming person and said, "Brother Li, why are you here?"

Li Liang embarrassedly said: "Our spirit stones are not enough. I don't know if there are too many younger brothers here. They should be borrowed from you."

Li Liang built the foundation in the later period, if outside, Li Liang's strength is relatively high. However, this is because everyone's cultivation practices are imprisoned, and their strength depends on their physical fitness. On the contrary, Lei Xuan, who often uses the power of the thunder to quench the body, has a slightly higher strength.

Lei Xuan nodded and said, "Brother Li, wait a minute, I'll get you some."

"Originally thought that this time there were Jin Dan monks in the team, we could have no surprises. Unexpectedly, we were actually trapped in this place." Li Liang was lost.