Chapter 91

Mocheng is only a small city with relatively few talents. Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng were not the best young people in Mocheng, but later they came up, and they caused a lot of discussion on the streets.

Sun Qi listened to the comments on the streets and covered the black lines. "Brother Zheng, you said, are they really speaking?"

"The news has spread all over, and naturally it cannot be false." Zheng Liming said.

The Zheng family sent only one person this time, and the people who entered the game were too cruel. The geniuses sent by the Zheng family, like the family of the Zheng family, are not small.

The Xiao family originally had the first posture of the four major families because of the return of Xiao Linfeng and Wang Lu. Now that there are two rising stars, Xiao Jingting and Xiao Jinfeng, the status is more stable.

Sun Qi shook his head and said, "Unexpectedly, Xiao Jingting could actually reach this point."

How to look at this matter is like a joke, what is Xiao Jingting! Walking through the streets all the time, I only knew that Hu Zuofei was coaxed, and I was too happy to find the North. As a result, this guy has now become the first person in the young generation of Mocheng, and a model for the young people of Mocheng.

Zheng Liming nodded and said, "Yeah!" They all said that things were impermanent, but he was now a leader.

"Xiao Muhong is dead, Miss Miao Miao has returned to the Sun's house. Elder Sun is famous for her eyes, and she is the husband and wife chosen by the daughter-in-law. Shook his head.

If Sun Miaomiao married Xiao Jingting, what kind of scenery should be now!

It is a pity that Sun Miaomiao married Xiao Muhong. After a while, the scenery turned sharply.

Zheng Liming frowned, how long has it been! The one who turned out to be complimented on the surface and contemptuous in the background has become an unprecedented existence. I heard that Xiao Jingting has collected a lot of precious panacea this time! It is a pity that Xiao Jingting has so many benefits, but he does not get a good point, if, they are still friends...

Zheng Liming shook his head. The elders in the family cared for himself several times and asked him to look for Xiao Jingting's suit. What Xiao Jingting looks like now, how can it be so easy to suit!

...

Xiao family.

"The third brother is here, don't you go out and see?" Zheng Peier said to Xiao Qingyan.

"Come, come here, go out and see what to see." Xiao Qingyan said lazily.

Zheng Peier looked at Xiao Qingyan's slump, and only felt a sigh of relief. After Xiao Qingyan came back this time, he became a bit arrogant. Zheng Peier preferred Xiao Qingyan to be as lifeless as the original, and did not want Xiao Qingyan to be like this. There is no fighting spirit.

Zheng Peier hesitated and said, "I heard that Xiao Jingting changed two Bingxin Pills this time."

Xiao Qingyan has taken the panacea medicine, and his body has developed resistance. However, if Bingxin Pill is available, if you work hard, you should still be able to go up one level. The practice of the sixth floor of the institute is already good. If you want to gain a firm foothold in the family, it is better to practice Qi on the 7th floor.

Xiao Qingyan gritted his teeth, from small to large, the best thing in the house was always for his own. If he changed his past and didn’t need to open his own mouth, his father should ask his younger brother for a pity. There was no movement on his father's side.