Chapter 10r

"Hey, fat man, give me as many cakes as you can." Ouyang Jinyue shoved his head and shook his head at Xiao Xiaofan.

Xiao Xiaofan blinked, shook his head, and said, "You will have everything as soon as you speak, so greed is not good, not good."

Ouyang Jinyue raised his fist and said angrily: "Hurry up to me, or beat you."

Xiao Xiaofan drummed his cheeks and said, "It's really violent, Dad said, looking for a wife who is gentle and lovely, understanding, you are like this, it must be unqualified..."

Ouyang Jinyue snorted and said, "I'm not going to find meat dumplings like you. If you don't pass, you will fail. What's the matter?"

Xiao Xiaofan tilted his head and said, "If you are like this, it will be very difficult to find anything."

Ouyang Jinyue snorted and said, "Miss Ben is born with a beautiful appearance. What do you want to find?"

Xiao Xiaofan scraped his nose and muttered: "Shy."

"Little fat man, what do you like to find?" Ouyang Jinyue asked casually.

"I want to find someone who can cook." Xiao Xiaofan said.

Ouyang Jinyue's face twisted and said: "You really have a quest!"

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Yes, my father said that I must be a man."

Ouyang Jinyue: "..."

"Sister Jinyue, how do you stay with two untouchables all day long!" A young man in a Chinese costume appeared behind several people.

Xiao Jingting looked at the young man in Chinese clothes, and saw that the man was wearing a golden crown, wearing a bright yellow brocade, and pedaling a pair of yellow boots. The whole was a little yellow man.

Ouyang Jinyue turned around and looked at Li Chengfeng, frowning, and said, "Why are you here?"

Li Chengkuo passed by and took Ouyang Jinyue's hand: "I heard, sister Jinyue, you are a popular candidate for the selection this time, I'll take a look at you! Maybe, we can enter the Qingyun Immortal Gate together, in the future It’s the same thing."

Ouyang Jinyue shook Li Chengfeng's hand and said dully: "The test is not yet sure."

"Sister Jinyue, don't you have confidence in yourself?"

Ouyang Jinyue frowned, not speaking.

"Sister Jinyue, the elder who came to collect the disciples is very optimistic about me. If your qualifications are slightly worse, I will help you to say two good things, maybe you can still pass the assessment." Li Chengfeng patted his chest.

Xiao Jingting looked at Li Chengfeng and secretly said: This little guy is not going to be a girl. Many people in this world were married as early as 13 or 14 years old. It seems that the age of the girl is too early! I started picking up girls so early, this kid has grown up and must be a hungry ghost.

Although Ouyang Jinyue doesn't seem to have a cold for Li Chengfeng, he still said politely: "There is work."

Because Li Chengfeng came, Ouyang Jinyue seemed a little bit interested, and left after a while.

"Dad, that guy dressed in yellow, it's very pulling." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting touched his chin and said, "People are immediately disciples of Xianmen, so of course they dragged me."

Xiao Xiaodong was puzzled and said: "Did Xianmen disciples so pull?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "It should be."