Chapter 177

After Xiao Jingting and others lived on the island, there were always unwilling people who came to touch Xiao Jingting's bottom. There were six Jindan monsters under Xiao Jingting's hands. , Most people come and go.

After several repetitions, the island was finally quiet.

The strength of Xiao Xiaofan and others is steadily rising, and the days are still quite calm.

"Going out again!" Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! Cultivation of the celestial demon practice of what kind of Laozizi requires the blood of the Jindan demon, and it needs a lot. You have to go out. This time it is best to attract more Jindan The monster of the period comes."

Xiao Jingting walked out of the door, Xiao Xiaodong and others were already waiting for it.

"Are you going too?" Xiao Jingting swept Xiao Xiaodong and other humanes.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Yes! Father, we can also help."

"Yes! Uncle Xiao, you take us out to meet the world!" Chen Xudao.

"Alright, come with me." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Jingting and others came to a Feixue Pavilion. They were in the Inner Sea. The monsters in the Inner Sea were limited. If they wanted to hunt the monsters of the Jindan period, they had to go to the outer sea. Feixue Pavilion was on an island in the outer sea. In order to build a teleportation array, you can directly transport the monks to the open sea.

Xiao Jingting noticed that as soon as he appeared, the practitioners in the Feixue Pavilion looked at him diligently, with a respectful look.

Xiao Jingting suddenly realized that he is now a real master. Jin Dan practitioners are not as full of streets as Qi Qi practitioners, nor are they as common as foundation practitioners. They have become Jin Dan and can support a party.

"Go." Xiao Jingting waved his hand, Xiao Xiaodong and others immediately followed Xiao Jingting and disappeared into the teleportation array.

...

"Is it him?" Ye Jinlan asked.

Ye Fang nodded and said, "It's him."

Ye Jinlan narrowed his eyes and said, "It should be the beginning of Jindan."

Ye Fang said with some surprise: "Is it just the early stage of Jin Dan? However, after the old man of Qingfeng entered his territory, he never came out again, that is the middle stage of Jin Dan!"

"If you only look at the level of spiritual power, it should be a golden Dan early." Ye Jinlan said.

Ye Fang hesitated and said: "Even in the early stage of Jin Dan, it needs to be drawn."

The Ye family is now very picky. The business alliance will conduct a comparison test every 100 years. The families with insufficient strength will be excluded from the business alliance. After 20 years, the Ye family is among the major families. If it exists at the bottom, the Ye family is in danger if it is excluded from the business alliance.

Ye Jinlan hesitated a moment and said, "Let's talk about this."

When the Shangmeng Bibi, if any family wanted to replace the Ye family, they would send someone to challenge the three Ye family ancestors. Once they won two games, the Ye family would abdicate to let the virtuous. Mostly in the middle of Jindan or in the later period of Jindan, of course, Jindan can also end in the early stage, but the win is very low.

The Ye family's resources are limited. It takes a lot of resources to recruit a cultivator in the early stage of Jindan. Seeing that the Dabi is imminent, the Ye family's resources should still be reserved for the cultivators who rallied in the later stage of Jindan or Jindan's consummation. In the early days of Jin Dan, maybe it would be killing only after the end.