Chapter 147

Xiao Jingting stood outside the door and saw Mu Yun come out with a sullen face.

Mu Yun saw Xiao Jingting and asked, "Why are you here?"

"The hatred manager made me come."

Muyun nodded and said, "Is it?"

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! Just now, Qiu Guanshi said there was a guest. Let me pass by later. Presumably that guest is you."

Muyun nodded and said, "I think it should be me."

"How are you chatting with Qiu Guanshi!" Xiao Jingting asked curiously.

Muyun smiled bitterly and said, "Not very good."

Xiao Jingting was full of sincere consolation: "Senior Mu, if you take your time, things can always be solved."

Mu Yun smiled at Xiao Jingting and said: "Master Xiao's nephew, you have such a good relationship with Xu Muan, is there any trick?"

"The trick? No! We have been a couple for many years, and we have three dolls, and we can't make trouble!" It is said that the couple fights at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed, why! Rolling from the head of the bed to the end of the bed is peace! Muyun, this boy, won't even go to bed! No wonder things are not handled well.

Muyun said with envy: "This is it!"

Xiao Jingting looked at Mu Yun and said, "Senior Mu, don't worry too much. This is just as natural as it is."

Muyun smiled bitterly and said, "I'm thinking if I did something wrong. I gave up too much in order to have a baby."

Xiao Jingting lowered his head and rubbed his nose without saying much.

Xiao Jingting blinked his head down and secretly said: Muyun is regretting it now. This guy must have regretted that when Qiu Yun gave him a hug, he didn’t eat Qiu Yun at the moment. Should I eat it already, Become a baby, be a baby, go to bed and go to bed, but Muyun is the one who is muddy and watery.

He recently heard a message that it is said that the fire and poison in Muyun's body can't be solved, because he can't go to bed, because when he loves, it is easy to burn another person to ashes, poor fellow!

Muyun looked at Xiao Jingting, smiled bitterly, and said: "I'm disturbing you, I'm going."

Xiao Jingting said busy: "You are busy, you are busy."

Xiao Jingting watched Mu Yun's back and walked into Qiu Yun's other courtyard.

"Are you here?" Qiu Yun said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah!" Xiao Jingting looked at the ring on Qiu Yun's hand and thought about it, "This ring seems to be the predecessor of animal husbandry!"

Qiu Yun nodded and said, "All his net worth is here. He is now a poor man."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Mu Yun, this guy is still very willing to give up his blood! "Senior Mu, really generous!"

"It's all shattered goods, not generous." Qiu Yun said disdainfully.

Xiao Jingting: "..."

"How about Jasmine Peach?" Qiu Yun asked.

Xiao Jingting scratched his head and said, "Originally, one of them was almost alive, but the senior animal husbandry in Tianmu wasn't swinging in Taotaoyuan a while ago, did he still get sick? Those peach trees are all very precious, and now they are all sluggish. Yes, that jasper peach king also withered."

Qiu Yun frowned, sighed softly, and said, "Fuck, you can't live by doing evil."

Xiao Jingting looked at Qiu Yun, thinking about Mu Yun who had just gone out, and felt that the two people were really entangled.