Chapter 96

Selling Elixir, selling Elixir." Xiao Xiaofan shouted with a throat.

Xiao Xiaodong stood on the side, watching Xiao Xiaofan full of exclamation, a little guilty.

"Brother, why don't you shout! Don't shout where the business comes from!" Xiao Xiaofan looked at Xiao Xiaodong with bright eyes.

Xiao Xiaodong: "..."

Xiao Xiaofan held back for a month. After Xiao Jingting discovered that there was a market selling immortality in Bifeng College, the two brothers finally got a chance to let go.

Xiao Xiaofan was almost ecstatic to take over the task of selling Elixir given to him by Xiao Jingting.

"Little brother, what kind of immortal medicine do you sell here!" Three beautiful female practitioners came together, and one of the Tsing Yi girls said to Xiao Xiaofan.

Xiao Xiaofan said without hesitation: "Our best quality medicine is aphrodisiac, my sister, do you want it? We will open a new one and buy three get one free. Our quality of aphrodisiac is guaranteed and very affordable. After passing this village, There is no such shop anymore. Sister, walk by and don’t miss it!"

Xiao Xiaodong, don't look away, a pair who doesn't want to talk to Xiao Xiaofan much.

Xiao Xiaofan smiled and looked at the woman in Tsing Yi with bright eyes.

The girl in yellow and the girl in blue next to Tsing Yi froze for a moment, then the twig of laughter shivered.

"Bi Ting, do you want it! The quality of this medicine is guaranteed!" The woman in yellow covered her mouth and said, hehe.

"Yeah! Biting, after this village, there is no such shop. You must seize the opportunity."

The Tsing Yi woman is covered with black lines.

"Little brother, how much is a bottle of your immortality medicine!" the girl in yellow was full of jokes.

Xiao Xiaofan saw "There is a play" and was busy: "Fifty-two silver bottles, my sister looks good, you can cheap one or two silver bottles."

"Biting, it's so cheap, you buy three bottles, buy three get one free," said the girl in yellow.

"Yeah! Biting, the little dolls boast that you look good, and they still have to give you a discount." Blue Girl said.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded his head and propagated hard: "Yeah! Sister, our medicine is cheap and cheap, and the child is not bullying. The effect is really good, and I will never let you down."

Listening to Xiao Xiaofan's serious propaganda, the girls in yellow and blue clothes laughed more and more cheerfully, and Xiao Xiaofan looked at them inexplicably.

Xiao Xiaodong covered his face and showed a terrible look.

Biting rubbed Xiao Xiaofan's head and said, "Okay! Get me three bottles."

Xiao Xiaofan said with delight: "Sister, you really have a vision!"

"Bie Ting won't you, do you really want to buy it? Do you have a good relationship, but you still can't?" The girl in yellow touched Biting with her elbow.

Biting shook his head and said: "Of course I don't have any, even if there is, if he can't, I will definitely kick him."

"Then what do you buy this immortality?" the girl in yellow asked.

"My little brother praised me for being beautiful, and I naturally want to give some face." Biting smiled.

Biting sighed secretly in her heart, but she did not have any good relationship, that is, her brother had some problems. Her brother was stimulated so much that she was so weak that she had a wife, but she secretly ran away with someone, afraid The other party's voice rumors against his younger brother, the parents did not pursue.