Chapter 120

"Here we are." Lei Xuan stopped and turned around: "There is a nest of money pythons in it. I will deal with that gold thread python king later. You help contain other gold thread pythons."

Tang Yunjie looked at Lei Xuandao: "Just a few of us, can we do it? Otherwise, how many more people will come?"

Lei Xuan turned towards Xiao Xiaodong and asked, "Do you think this younger brother?"

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Lei Xuan lightly and said, "All come and come, and it's too troublesome to go back."

Lei Xuan nodded and smiled, "I think so too."

Tang Yunjie looked at Xiao Xiaodong and Lei Xuan, and said: The two perverts have the same smell.

Lei Xuan simply launched an attack and exploded the Snake Cave. A nest of snakes and a peak of nest ran out.

Xiao Xiaodong gently twirled the bowstring. Numerous green arrows were transformed from Xiao Xiaodong's fingertips. Each arrow accurately hit the seven inches of the golden thread python.

Tang Yunjie watched Xiao Xiaodong count his arrows, but the arrows did not miss, and his heart shook.

Tang Yunjie had originally heard Lei Xuan said that Xiao Xiaodong had eight levels of Qi practice, and Tang Yunjie still had some unbelief. At this moment, seeing the opponent's shot, Tang Yunjie finally understood Lei Xuan's words.

Like Xiao Xiaodong's fighting spirit was aroused, Lei Xuan waved the sky thunder hammer, the wind and thunder all over the sky, and the situation changed.

Ouyang Jinyue has retreated a long time ago. Many of this nest of golden thread snakes have six layers of Qi training and seven layers of Qi training.

Tang Yunjie watched Xiao Xiaodong and Lei Xuan killing monsters like a monster, he had to step up his actions.

Lei Xuan is above Xiao Xiaodong. The lightning property is also known for his strong attack power. Xiao Xiaodong soon fell into the disadvantage.

More and more golden thread pythons ran out of the cave, Xiao Xiaodong frowned, and spilled a note.

The explosion of "Boom" rang.

Tang Yun was stunned for a moment, and said: This is a local tyrant! So many notes, so casually spread. This local tyrant's soul is also very powerful! It didn't take any effort to detonate so many notes. How could a guy with strength, good looks and good money get mixed up as a handyman.

A huge demon python ran out of the cave, Xiao Xiaodong looked at the demon python that ran out, and said with a black face: "Don't you say that it is a nine-level demon python? How is it the foundation period?"

Lei Xuan grinned and said, "I don't know! I went out and became a foundation when I came back."

Ouyang Jinyue instantly had the urge to grow halo. This guy, Lei Xuan, couldn't even figure out the level of the monster. She thought that this time she came over and picked up the silver. Now she knows that silver is not so profitable. Ouyang Jinyue was so scared that her flowers were overshadowed.

Tang Yunjie was trembling in his heart. Houshan regularly had patrolling monks on the foundation. If there was a monster python on the foundation, it should be solved. This monster should deliberately cover up his breath before he escaped.

Lei Xuan roared, and his body's momentum was suddenly raised. Ouyang Jinyue understood that Lei Xuan should have used the Lei Family's secret method to improve his spiritual power in a short time.

Xiao Xiaodong released several big spiders all at once, and Ouyang Jinyue looked closely, only to find that the few spiders were actually puppets.