Chapter 33

Xiao Jingting took Xiao Xiaofan and Xiao Xiaodong to the direction of Zhongtian. Suddenly, an eagle was heard.

A giant eagle hovered in the sky, and Xiao Jingting guarded the two little cubs behind him like an enemy.

Under normal circumstances, there will be no monsters in the village. Xiao Jingting looked at the giant eagle in the sky and recognized it at once. The giant eagle was the one who had fought with the python before.

The eagle retreated angrily that day. Today, he probably saw him drop the order and rushed to provoke him.

Because this time it came out to be farming, Xiao Jingting did not expect to encounter such a tricky monster, so he did not bring out the green bamboo sword.

Xiao Jingting waved his hands and spawned two thorn vines towards the belly of the giant eagle. As soon as Xiao Jingting shot, he noticed that the speed of spawning thorn vines was two or three times faster than usual. Xiao Jingting calmed down suddenly. Hawk is injured, and his level has been upgraded by one level. No surprise, his chances of winning are great.

Xiao Xiaodong looked nervously behind Xiao Xiaofan, watching Xiao Jingting fighting with the giant eagle. Xiao Xiaofan blinked his eyes, looking nervously and curiously at Xiao Jingting.

The calmed Xiao Jingting was full of horsepower, and the rainy arrows from the sky came down from the top toward the giant eagle. The vines on the ground were divided into two and divided into four, from the bottom up, straight toward the belly of the giant eagle. Stuck in the past...

Seeing the arrow on the eagle's wings, Xiao Jingting's eyes suddenly lighted up. The last time Xu Mu'an attacked the giant eagle's arrow, he had not yet taken it out.

Xiao Jingting directed the vines, entangled the arrow on the body of the eagle, and pulled it out fiercely.

When the arrow was pulled out, blood spewed out, and the flight of the giant eagle became very unstable.

Taking advantage of his illness, Xiao Jingting's offensive was even more severe.

The eagle screamed, as if he understood that the general trend was gone. The eagle was full of hatred and rushed in the direction of Xiao Xiaodong behind Xiao Jingting. Xiao Jingting threw a note to block the attack of the giant eagle.

The giant eagle was blown out by Xiao Jingting, and Xiao Jingting immediately spawned countless vines that entangled the giant eagle's neck and cut off the giant eagle.

"Good, Dad is so powerful!" Xiao Xiaofan clapped his hands, full of admiration.

Xiao Jingting didn't worry about making a few knives on the giant eagle to let those vines vanish into nothingness.

Xiao Xiaofan was jumping and jumping, excited, but Xiao Xiaodong thought of something deeper.

"Dad, your strength seems to have risen!" Xiao Xiaodong tentatively said.

Xiao Jingting smiled, did not speak, secretly said: Xiao Xiaodong, this little guy is born with a Qiqiao Linglong heart, heavier than adults.

Xiao Jingting put away the giant eagle and said with satisfaction: "I will not go to the field today. I will sell this eagle and exchange some silver."

Xu Mu'an is gone. There are still many snake meats at home. There are only three mouths in the house. Although Xiao Xiaofan is greedy, he can't eat much of his appetite. The eagle meat is not good for a long time. Use it for some money.

Although the snakeskin at home is a bit shabby, it should be able to sell a couple of silver.

When Xu Muan left, Xiao Jingting took all his family to Xu Muan, which would leave his pockets empty, and Xiao Jingting was a bit unpleasant.

Xiao Jingting smiled bitterly in his heart. After coming to this world, he always seemed to toss himself up and down. Fortunately, this giant eagle looks good, and should be able to sell thirty or two silver.

Xiao Jingting's eyes slanted at will, and he saw Xiao Xiaodong's expression of admiration. When he saw Xiao Jingting's eyes, Xiao Xiaodong returned to a serious look.

After all, Xiao Xiaodong is a child, and all children adore heroes. Just as Xiao Jingting's "heroic performance", Xiao Xiaodong has changed Xiao Jingting a lot.

Xiao Jingting smiled bitterly in his heart. The awkward child was so small, like a little old man.

When the crisis was lifted, several villagers came out and greeted Xiao Jingting. Xiao Jingting had long noticed that when he was fighting with the giant eagle, there were a few villagers watching and watching. This person came out, and Xiao Jingting also looked as usual.

Several villagers praised Xiao Jingting. Some of them were keen and asked for Jing Jingting’s strength. Xiao Jingting vaguely talked to the people before he got out.

Qiu family.

"Brother, did you say that Xiao Jingting is a level 4 morale trainer?" Qiu Bai asked.

Qiu Li nodded and said, "Some villagers who saw Xiao Jingting's actions said so, it may be that they were blind."

Qiu Bai secretly said: Although the villager's mouth is broken, but there is no wind and no waves, maybe Xiao Jingting is really a fourth-level. The fourth-level spirit planter and the third-level spirit planter are not a concept. There are also several fourth-level spirits in the village. Planter, but those are old men, how old is Xiao Jingting!

Xiao Jingting's level 3 will be so farming, now level 4, the spiritual plant that can be planted must be more high-end, and the more money will be made.

Qiu Bai denounced that he was blind and did not seize the opportunity. Xiao Jingting was so capable, saying that in the future, he could be promoted to the sixth floor and the seventh floor. It is possible that the strength reached the sixth and seventh floors of Qi training.

"Brother, Xiao Jingting seems to be very cold to you recently!" Qiu Lidao said.

Qiu Bai lowered his head, cold? Xiao Jingting can describe him not only indifferently.

Qiu Li looked at Qiu Bai and said, "Recently, Xiao Jingting has changed a lot, and those hoofs are also about to move. I see Xiao Jingting doesn't seem to be trying to kill you. He seems to be really tired, the masters of those big families. , Seeing one who loves each other, there is no good thing.

Seeing that Xiao Jingting was well developed, Qiu Li occasionally knocked on Qiu Bai to get benefits, but Xiao Jingting changed a lot. Sometimes, he didn’t wait for Qiu Bai to speak, and sometimes he slipped. Sometimes, Qiu Bai spoke. Was ousted by Xiao Jingting for some reason, or found other words to cross.

Qiu Bai returned without success, making Qiu Li disappointed with Qiu Bai.