Chapter 130

Worried about the investigation of the Demon Blood Sect, Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan got into Yu Pei, let Xiao Xiaodong find a hidden place, and bury Yu Pei.

Facts have proved that Xiao Jingting's caution is correct. Shortly after the incident, several Jindans of the Demon Blood Sect, regardless of the injury, checked all the miners in the mining area. Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan had escaped the robbery because they had escaped early, otherwise With the two people's transfiguration technique, Jin Danxiu absolutely cannot be concealed.

Xiao Xiaodong felt a magnificent spiritual force for several days in a row, sweeping back and forth in the mining area.

After no results of the inventory, Xiao Xiaodong and others were released.

"Brother Li?" Xiao Xiaodong looked at Li Liang with a smile and tentatively said: "Recently, Jin Dan Xiu on the island seems crazy!"

Li Liang nodded and said, "I heard that Jin Dan of the Demon Blood Sect had suffered a great loss, so I was a little crazy."

The news of Li Liang is very well-informed. Xiao Xiaodong heard the words and asked down: "I have suffered a big loss, what a big loss!"

"I heard that there were several Jindan spies on the island. The people of the Demon Blood Sect hid a warehouse stone and tried to lead the snake out of the hole. As a result, the other party was indifferent and forced to help. The people of the Demon Blood Sect took the top grade. The spirit stone came out to seduce, and it really led people out, and several came out at once."

"The number of Jindan repairers who mixed in on the island exceeded expectations, and the two sides fought hard. No one asked for a bargain. I don’t know who. I took all the spirit stones in the warehouse during the chaos. Although there are no top grade spirit stones in the warehouse. However, I heard that there are thousands of middle grade spirit stones and millions of lower grade spirit stones. During this time, everyone excavated the spirit stones in the warehouse. This will not know who is cheaper."

Li Liang said, his eyes could not help but a little more envious light.

"So many spirit stones! There are so many!" Xiao Xiaofan sighed.

Li Liang nodded and said, "Yes!, a lot, a lot!"

Xiao Xiaodong rolled his eyes and said: So many spirit stones, my father and my mother made a lot of money!

...

Qingyun Xianmen.

Tang Yunjie looked around for news of Xiao Xiaodong and Lei Xuan, but unfortunately, there was no progress.

Tang Yunjie came out of the mission hall in despair and happened to meet Dong Lin.

"Brother Tang, are you going to take the task?"

Tang Yunjie shook his head, his face bleak: "No."

"Brother Dong, Brother Tang doesn't have this leisurely task now. I think Brother wants to explore the whereabouts of Uncle Xiao and Uncle Lei." Wang Yun smiled and smiled.

Although Xiao Xiaofan and Lei Xuan are much younger than Wang Yun, they have already entered the foundation and are Wang Yun's predecessors.