Xiao Xiaofan looked at Lei Xuan with a weird face: "So you like to be scolded by your father and mother! Your hobby is really special."

Lei Xuan: "..."

Xiao Xiaodong looked at Lei Xuan and solemnly said: "Lei Xuan, it's hard for you."

Lei Xuan scratched his head and smiled happily, saying, "Where? What to say is difficult, followed Uncle Xiao and you to take advantage of me, but when I left, it was just in the midst of a demon war, and the Lei family didn't know what happened. "Chen Lifeng is a famous Yuan Yingxiu. He should know how to protect himself, and the Lei family can't say anything.

"Okay, let's work hard to cultivate. Don't think about the ones that are missing. The Zhengmo War doesn't know if it's over. Try hard to improve cultivation to go back to protect yourself." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Lei Xuan nodded and said, "That's right!" If he became Yuanying, he would go back whenever he wanted.

"If I become Yuanying to go back, then our Lei family has to listen to me from top to bottom, then I can have a face." Lei Xuan said with anger.

Thinking of becoming Yuanying, Lei Xuan couldn't help but boil.

The Lei family often appears as Thunder Linggen cultivators. Lei Xiu is much stronger than other Linggen fighters. The ancestor Jindan peaked. Among the Jindan monks, he had a face, but the ancestors were even more powerful. There is only one who bows his head.

The first person under Yuanying, meeting Yuanying is nothing but scum.

According to the ancestors, the Lei family used to be infinitely beautiful, and had produced many Yuanying cultivators and even deified cultivators. Now that the times have changed, the Lei family has gradually fallen down. What the old ancestor missed was the Lei family. Infant repairers restore Lei's former majesty.

Xiao Xiaodong snorted and said, "Yuan Ying, you really think."

Lei Xuan scratched his head somewhat depressed, and said, "I can't do it, can't I just think about it?"

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Lei Xuan and said, "If you have time to think of Yuanying, you might as well think about how to promote cultivation to the middle of Jindan." Cultivation requires patience. After entering Jindan, several people cultivated The progress is the same as the turtle crawling, not the same for them, it is the same for all the cultivators.

"Xiaodong, how did Uncle Xiao's cultivation progress so fast?" Lei Xuan said puzzled.

Xiao Xiaofan said without thinking: "Because he is a dad! Dad is powerful, isn't it normal?"

Lei Xuan: "..."

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Xiaofan is right."

Lei Xuan: "..."

...

Xiao Jingting was sitting in the bamboo house, looking at the magic instrument in his hand, hesitant.

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Jingting sighed and said, "This staff has been refined into a magical instrument. If you want to feed it, you must restore it. If you destroy the staff, you can't cultivate an immortal tree. Big."

"You don’t have too much pressure, this staff is magical, but, with jade pendant space in hand, you can spawn all kinds of millennium spirit trees, and it is not difficult to refine this level of magic weapon. Compared to the undead wood, the staff is worthless." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "I know, it's just that even if there is a Lingquan, it doesn't seem so easy to make Undead Muhuan a chance."

"Do your best and listen to your destiny." Xu Muan said. Undead! The three ancient spirit trees of ancient times are absolutely unusual.