074. the descent

Natasha entered Damon's bedroom, where Rose was sleeping, with new sheets

Natasha entered Damon's bedroom, where Rose was sleeping, with new sheets. "I brought some clean sheets." She announced, but frowned upon noticing Rose wasn't in the bedroom.

The Petrova dropped the sheets onto the bed and supersped away, trying to find Rose.

Natasha walked into the basement, and stopped as she found an empty blood bag on the floor. "Oh Rose.." She sighed, as she picked it up.

The heretic walked farther into the basement, stopping once she found Rose drinking blood from a bag, whilst a lot of emptied blood bags were on the floor around her.

"Oh my god." Natasha blurted, before Rose looked up, locking eyes with Natasha. "Katerina!"

Natasha shook her head, "No, it's Natalia— Natasha." She insisted, before Rose got to her feet, prepared to attack the Petrova.

Natasha sighed, speeding out of the basement and into the lounge room, as Rose followed her. "Rose, I don't want to have to hurt you." Natasha warned, though Rose's eyes were still filled with hate and rage.

"You're hallucinating. I'm not Katherine. I'm not Katherine." Natasha declared, before using a spell to keep Rose in place. "Please you have to believe me. I would never hurt you." Natasha insisted, as Rose's eyes went from hate filled, to a softer look as she recognised the heretic.

"Tasha.."

Natasha nodded, as she took a step forward, and caressed Rose's cheek. "That's right.. I'm right here." She insisted, as Rose looked upset, as she realised that she really was going to die.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Natasha growled, annoyed at herself for letting Rose escape. She had left the infected vampire for barely a minute, when the girl had escaped.

"Damon. Rose is gone. I repeat, Rose is gone." Natasha said into her phone, as she had tried to call Damon, but it had gone to voicemail.

She then stopped suddenly, as she heard a loud thud. Her eyes widened before she super sped towards the noise, reaching a car. Rose was sitting on the hood, feeding off of a girl, while the girl's boyfriend laid lifelessly nearby.

"Rose!" Natasha called out. "Hey! Rose, stop!" The heretic didn't care for these people, but in the short amount of time she'd spent with Rose, she'd learnt that the infected vampire didn't want to hurt others. Rose would be devastated when she realised what she had done.