Lei Xuan: "..." This is the time, Xiao Xiaofan is still thinking about eating.

Bai Lizheng died, and everything behind him became an unowned thing. Although Xiao Fan didn't move those things, others would always guard Xiao Fan.

"I will send a message to your brother and tell him that you are fine." Lei Xuandao.

Xiao Xiaofan nodded and said, "Okay."

...

"Elder Bai is dead." Ouyang Jinyue said to Xiao Xiaodong.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said calmly: "I know, hearing the funeral, Jin Dan Xiu will die too."

Before the enrollment, Bai Chu was so prestige! Dead is nothing but loess.

Ouyang Jinyue was puzzled and said: "I didn't expect Elder Bai to die so soon, and thought he would live for a while." According to Bai Lizheng's life, even if he can't live for seven or eight years, there should still be three or four years.

Xiao Xiaodong pouted, and said: If the other party does not start with Xiaofan, he should be able to live for a while.

"Xiao Fan, he is very sad." Ouyang Jinyue said.

Xiao Xiaodong said: "It seems a little scared, Lei Xuan took him away." Although Xiao Xiaodong was somewhat dissatisfied with Lei Xuan at this time, he thought that Xiao Xiaofan was walking closer to Lei Xuan at this time. It can be considered that there is one more backing, but there is no objection.

Xiao Jingting finally received a sigh of relief from Xiao Xiaodong.

"How is it, I heard that the old guy Bai Lizheng is dead." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Well, Xiaofan is temporarily safe." After all, Xiaofan is a single spirit root. If Qingyun Xianmen treats a single spirit root, it will spread out. Who will dare to send genius children to Qingyun? Send from Xianmen!

Xu Muan lowered his head, and there was some uneasiness in his heart. Bai Lizheng died, and Zongmen didn't know what attitude he was to Xiaofan. Although at this time, Xiaofan was not in danger of life, he still had to be careful!

Baili film seems to have many descendants. These people don't know if Baili's conquest of the house is unsuccessful, and he hates Xiaofan.

...

When Xiao Jingting walked out the door, he met Qiu Yun.

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting, his eyes full of inquiry.

"Qiu Guanshi." Xiao Jingting shouted respectfully, and for Jing Yun, Xiao Jingting was grateful and fearful.

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting and was full of weird words: "It's really amazing that you actually found the recipe for Dingshun Pill!"

"Xiaofan, it's just good luck, so I was lucky enough to save my life, Danfang, I didn't have the ability to find it! Qiu Guanshi, you are too high for me." Xiao Jingting said.

Qiu Yun sneered twice, and said: "Bai Lizheng cherishes his life! Without complete assurance, he will not do it. You think I will believe that your son is just because of good luck."

Xiao Jingting: "..." Qiu Yun will have such suspicions, others are afraid that they will.

"Really underestimate you, do you have the ability to restore Danfang?" Qiu Yun asked.

Xiao Jingting was stunned for a while. Qiu Yun looked too high on him. He had no such skill, but Yu Pei had space.

Qiu Yun looked at Xiao Jingting and said: "Relax, I don't have time to expose you, and it's not good for me to expose you, but I have something to do with you."