A Nosy Intruder

Trolls The Beat Goes On AU

Branch walks away from her bunker with Poppy. They are going to take the caterbus to Bergen Town. Cloud Gal pops out of nowhere at the bunker doormat. She has a goofy smile on her face. Branch and Poppy are gone.

"Time to break in.", Cloud Gal says happily.

The cloud pulls out a crowbar from her cloud body and uses it to make the doormat go up. The mat isn't set on slide at the moment and Cloud Gal knew that. The doormat comes up above the ground by a few inches. Cloud Gal smiles at the doormat as a result.

" Bingo...",Cloud Gal comments happily.

Soon Cloud Gal is in Branch's bunker exploring. She looks around at the shelves as she grabs random items then throws them behind her one by one. The female cloud does this to Bowling Trophy,a bowling ball, knitting needles, an music notebook and a Trollmance novel. Gal didn't care about the mess she making. Then she stops walking and throwing stuff.

"Branch has some weird stuff... Now where does she keep her cookie jar?", Cloud Gal says to herself.

The female cloud floats to the kitchen. She searches for the Cookie jar but, doesn't find it. The kitchen is now messy. Cloud Gal opens the fridge and sticks her head in it to look at Branch's food.

" Ooo! A Milktart. Wait! Is that Mayonnaise sitting near it? EW! I hate mayonnaise! ", Cloud Gal says happy then disgusted.

Cloud Gal takes her head out of the fridge and snatches the Milktart. She closes the fridge door with her foot. By the time she goes into random storage room the Milktart is gone then she throws the glass dish behind her onto the floor. It breaks but, Gal doesn't care. Suddenly the large cookie jar in the room catches the cloud's eye.

" Oh Branch,you ration hoarder. Let's see if you have good taste in cookies...",Cloud Gal says happily.

She races to the whimsical cookie jar and quickly opens it but, when she put her hand in the bear trap is triggered almost getting her hand! Cloud Gal screams in surprise and in fear at the trap and quickly pulls her hand out. After a minute, the nosy cloud calms down.

"Dumpy Diapers clearly doesn't want someone stealing her cookies...", Cloud Gal comments goofy.

Then she reaches back in and takes the trap out. Just like the other things she had in her hands she discards the trap. Cloud Gal dives into the jar and starts eating the cookies.

" Chocolate Chip! Yum!", Cloud Gal says happily.

Many moments later, Cloud Gal is snooping in Branch's bedroom. She opens the nightstand and finds Branch's very private journal along with her poetry journal. A naughty smiles spreads across the cloud's face. She grabs the diary and poetry journal then jumps into Branch's bed messing it up. Once Cloud Gal gets cozy she unlocks the diary. She opens it to an random and recent page of the diary.

"Dear Journal

This morning I woke up feeling sore,stiff and tired but, I didn't mind. Poppy had spent the night in the bunker with me again. Morning are better when I wake up next to him. Oh he knows how to make me go crazy... It's a good thing that we do it here where nobody can hear us.

We have actually told the Snack Pack about us at lunch but,not the village yet. They were very supportive and apparently have been waiting for us to get together for a long time. The time isn't right for that but, we agreed to tell everyone at up coming special party. Things have gotten a little more serious between me and Poppy. I'm a little nervous about telling the village...

What if everyone starts expecting something from me that I can't do? What if everyone starts telling Poppy to ditch me? I know I should think more positive about this but, it's not easy.

Poppy is the king so it's not going to be a normal relationship which I don't mind having honestly. Don't get me wrong. I have been in love with Poppy since I was a teenager. I want to be with him cause he's the only guy who makes me feel special and stole my heart. He's the most important person in my life. He's like Angel who was always there for me and brought me out of the darkness...

Things were never simple between us but, we are in a good place and I don't want it to be ruined. Sometimes I guess I do over think things... I love Poppy and he loves me. That's what matters at the end of day. The rest of the day was just the same old routine. Hopefully things will go well when me and Poppy tell the village about us.

Branch Timberlake...",Cloud Gal reads out loud.

The entry surprises the privacy invader. She smiles widely at the entry and it's news. Broppy finally happened and Cloud Gal is happy about it! She always thought that Poppy and Branch would need to given a push in the right direction.

" They finally got together! Looks like they have been getting busy too. Maybe the next entry will tell me more about their sex life...",Cloud Gal says happily.

Then suddenly the cloud hears the elevator! Cloud Gal realizes it must be Branch. Branch's voice fills the bunker loudly next and she sounds angry. Branch must have noticed the big mess.

" CLOUD GAL! I KNOW YOUR HERE! YOUR GOING TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS! ",Branch shouts angry.

Cloud Gal drops the diary onto the bed. She hears Branch's angry footsteps. She isn't going to clean up her mess. Cloud Gal likes annoying Branch. It makes her days more fun. Branch opens her bedroom door then glares at the cloud in her bed.

" Howz it going, my Gal Pal? Did you enjoy the trip to Bergen Town? ",Cloud Gal says goofily.

Branch growls upset at Cloud Gal then her eyes widen when she notices her diary and Poetry journal! She realizes what Cloud Gal did. Branch quickly uses her hair to grab her journals from Cloud Gal then holds them against her chest protectively.

" Don't Read My Private Journal! Or My Poetry! What Do You Know?",Branch says upset and scared.

Then Cloud Gal floats off the bed to Branch. She smirks at the troll. Branch grows both more annoyed and worried!

" Just a few little secrets about your relationship with Poppy...",Cloud Gal replies teasingly.