How Biggie got Mrs Dinkles

A six year old trolling, Biggie, walks through the market with her parents. Then Biggie sees a cute little baby worm in the pet shop pen. She runs to the pet pen to look mostly at the only baby worm in it. Her seventh birthday is tomorrow and she wants a pet worm. The baby worm crawls slowly to Biggie. Biggie smiles and pets the little critter softly. Biggie's parents catch up to her. Then Biggie picks up the baby worm gently and turns around to her parents.

"Can I keep her? Can she be my birthday present? Please? I already have a name for her. Mrs Dinkles! I'll take good care of her,I promise!", Biggie says giving her parents the puppy eyes.

Her parents chuckle at how adorable Biggie looked. Biggie's father ,Benny, bends down to he could look his daughter in the eyes and smiles.

" Sweetie,are you sure about that? Taking care of a pet is a lot of work...", Benny says softly.

"Yes,daddy!", Biggie says excitedly.

Biggie's parents look at each other having a silent convention. They smile at each and nod. The parents look at their daughter. Then Benny picks her up. Biggie's mother,Peace, talks to Biggie as her husband holds Biggie.

" How about this? Me and your father will think about it and tomorrow you will find out if you will get a pet or not. Is that okay with you, Biggie?", Peace says gently to her.

Biggie nods her head happily because, they didn't say "No". Biggie puts the baby worm back as her parents talk to the Pet shop seller about that same baby worm. Biggie didn't know this but, her parents are already planning to get her a pet for her birthday and today they knew what critter to get...

The next morning, Biggie climbes out of bed happily. Why? Cause it's her birthday, her friends will be coming and she might get a pet worm. Biggie runs out her room to her parents' room. They are still asleep. Biggie walks to the parent she is closest to,her dad. She stands next to him. Biggie gently pokes her father's arm as she speaks.

" Daddy? Daddy? Daddy,wake up...", Biggie says softly.

Then her father slowly opens his eyes. He sees his little girl standing in front of him.

"Hi Sweetie,what time is it?", Benny says tiredly.

" I don't know... It's my birthday! ", Biggie says softly.

Then Biggie's father looks at alarm clock. It's 4 o clock in the morning. It is still early for her to be awake now.

" Happy Birthday Sweetie but, you should go back to sleep or else you will be tired at your party...", Benny says.

"But, I'm not tired now...", Biggie says honestly.

" If you go sleep now then you won't fall asleep at your party...", Benny replies.

"Okay...Can I sleep with you and mommy? ", Biggie says.

Biggie's father nods his head. He makes some space in the middle then Biggie climbed onto the bed. She gets between her parents and under the covers. Biggie soon falls asleep along with her father. An hour later, Biggie's parents wake and get ready for the day. They let Biggie sleep a little longer in their bed.

When Biggie wakes up,she can smell the delious pancakes being made by her parents in the kitchen. She climbs out the bed and goes to kitchen to see her parents making thick pancakes. She smiles excitedly as she greets her parents and hugs them each.

"Morning Mommy! Morning Daddy!", Biggie greets.

Peace picks her up then gives her a kiss on the cheek. Benny messes up her already messy hair. Biggie giggles happily.

"Happy Birthday,my little darling.", Peace says.

" Happy Birthday Biggie.", Benny says.

Few minutes later, Biggie eats her breakfast,pancakes with her favorite syrup, then goes to her bedroom to get ready for the day. She changes out of her pajamas and into a yellow dress as her parents clean up the kitchen. Biggie's birthday party starts at 10 a.m. and it's 7 a.m. so her parents should get everything ready.

Two hours later, the decorations are put up and the party games are set in the living room. Benny has gone out to the market to pick up a certain baby worm. Peace makes sure all the food, drinks and treats are ready and good. Soon it is 10 a.m. and everything is ready for Biggie's birthday party. Benny has the same baby worm from yesterday in a pet carrier with a big red bow on the top in the master bedroom. The baby worm sleeps quietly in the carrier.

Biggie is in the living room excited about her Birthday party. She is wearing a purple party hat. Then there was knock on the door. Peace and Biggie walk to the door then Peace opens the door. Smidge, Smidge's parents, Prince Poppy,Queen Peppy,Gal Diamond, Gal's parents,Fuzzette and Fuzzette's parents are at the door. Prince Poppy, Smidge, Gal and Fuzzette all hold a present for Biggie. Biggie smiles happily to see friends. Peace let's everyone in. Biggie and her friends start playing a party game after wishing Biggie a Happy Birthday. The parents put the presents on the coffee table.

Soon Satin,Chenille, Coop,DJ,some other trollings and their parents came with presents. They all wish Biggie a happy Birthday then the children go play with Biggie while the most of the parents talk and watch their children enjoying the party. Some of the parents help Benny and Peace with the party. The children are now dancing to the music happily. A few of parents dance with their children cause their children wanted to dance with them. Smidge's father, Smudge, and Queen Peppy are in the kitchen helping Peace and Benny with the Birthday cake.

Smudge and Peppy bring out the paper plates and plastic folks to the living room. They put it on the food,drinks and treats table. Benny gets out the matches and lights the candles. Then Peace walks into the living room with the cake with Benny right behind her singing "Happy Birthday". Everybody else,except Biggie, start joining in. Biggie smiles as everyone sings to her.

Peace stands in front of her daughter and bends down so Biggie could blow out her candles at the end of the song. Biggie makes a wish then blows out her candles. She wished for a pet worm. Everybody claps happily for Biggie. Soon everybody eats a slice of cake. Soon Biggie is opening her presents. She thanked everyone but, then Benny suddenly Benny came back into the party with one last present. Biggie smiles widely as she runs straight to her father. Peace joins her husband happily. Biggie stands in front of her parents.

" Is that a worm?",Biggie asks excited.

"Yes,Sweetie.", Peace says.

Biggie gasps in delight.

" Happy Birthday! ", Peace and Benny says happily together.

Then Benny opens the carrier and puts it on the floor. The baby worm slowly crawls out towards Biggie. She remembered Biggie from yesterday. Biggie gently picks it up quickly and hugs the baby worm.

" Meep...", the baby worm says.

" My wish came true! ",Biggie exclaims.

She puts the worm into her hair then hugs her parents.

"Thankyou!Thankyou! Thankyou!", Biggie says excitedly.

" Your welcome, Biggie.", Benny and Peace replies happily.

Then Biggie runs to her friends with her new pet in her arms. All the parents smile at how happy Biggie is. All the trollings's eyes light up as they look at the baby worm. Few trollings comment how cute the baby worm is.

"What's her name?", Prince Poppy asks cheerful.

"Mrs Dinkles!", Biggie says happily.

" That's a very good name!", Gal comments.

Ever since that day, Biggie spent every single day with Mrs Dinkles. Biggie took her everywhere she could. They did almost everything together. Biggie even learned the worm language. There is no doubt that Biggie and Mrs Dinkles are best friends.