Random moments

Human genderbend AU + The Big Bang Theory AU

New Neighbor

Poppy and Smidge stop at their apartment on the fourth floor. Poppy has Indian take out in a brown bag. The two men notice the beautiful mixed race woman in the apartment across the hall unpacking.

"New neighbor!", Poppy exclaims excitedly but, loud enough for him and Smidge to hear.

Then Branch notices them and raises an eyebrow.

"Hi!", Poppy greets excited.

"Hi.",Smidge greets calmly.

"Hi?", Branch greets back.

DreamWorks Makeover

Gristlette enters her apartment. Bridge is in their bedroom.

" Grissy, I got a surprise for you...", Bridge says.

"Please be King Bridge...", Gristlette chants.

Then Bridge came out of the bedroom. He is dressed as the Bergen King,King Bridge.

"Hello,my Queen.", Bridge seductively greets.

Poppy,dressed as the Pop trolls King, stands in Branch's apartment waiting for her while drinking some wine. Branch comes in and notices the Pop Troll King standing by her kitchen. Poppy smiles at his girlfriend.

" Hi Branchie...", Poppy greets.

"Hey Poppy, What's going on here?",Branch asks curious.

Branch didn't know why but, Poppy dressed like that actually turned her on a bit.

"Oh...Me,Bridge and the other guys decided to play hooky so we went to DreamWorks World. We decided to get dressed up like it's Halloween..", Poppy explains.

Millie was surprised when she came to visit her boyfriend. She didn't expect to see Smidge looking like a troll. He sits next to her on the couch as the puppy Millie brought climbs onto his lap.

Surprise Party

Branch walks up the stairs with Coop. Coop has a neck brace around her neck.

" Say what you want about the health care system but, for a country afraid of law suits they do check everything...", Branch comments.

"I don't think the tube placed inside my butt was necessary...", Coop complaints.

They reach the fourth floor and stop at Smidge and Poppy's apartment.

" Honestly for a second I thought you were keeping me busy so the others could throw me a Surprise Party... ", Branch admits.

" Yup. Right in Smidge and Poppy's apartment. It was all Poppy's idea. Don't tell Branch...", Coop says.

Then Coop remembers that she is talking to Branch.

"Oops.", Coop adds.

" You risked your neck for me...", Branch says .

"Yup! It was painful!", Coop says honestly with a smile.

Coop let's out a small laugh. Branch was touched and worried by Coop.

" My first Surprise Birthday Party...", Branch says to herself.

She feels nervous but, at the time special. Branch opens the apartment door only to see Gal Diamond drank, naked and covered in body glitter singing "True Colors" while the rest of the group,which does not extend to Gristlette and Bridge, Bridge and Gristlette are laying on the couch, chairs and even the floor.

"I see your true colors
And that's why I love you!", Gal sings.

Gal turns to see Branch and Coop.

" Dudette,everyone left an hour ago. Surprise!", Gal says.

Girl fight

Creek has been using Poppy and the rest of the Snack Pack for weeks now. Branch was tired of this. Why couldn't they see it? She knew Creek and hated her! Now, Branch is in the laundry room then Creek steps in. They face each other...

"Quit using the Snack Pack!Stop stringing Poppy along and using him! I don't know what he sees in you but, I know your up to no good!", Branch says.

" Well,how can someone be so smart and dumb at the same time? So what? I use them and especially that naïve good looking Poppy and am not gonna stop! What are you going to do about it,Bitch?", Creek says to Branch.

Then the Snack Pack steps into the building talking about the Green Lantern movie. They hear screaming and see Branch and Creek rolling on the floor fighting! They punch and kick each other as they argue and scream! The Snack Pack stare in shock...

Dance Off

The whole Snack Pack are at Smidge and Poppy's apartment. They are playing a dancing game. DJ Suki and Gal Diamond are having a dance off. DJ jumps side to side as Gal does a spin around. Everyone else cheers them both on. DJ wins the dance battle.

"Yes!I won!", DJ says in victory.