True Love is Worth Saving - Part 2

(Sort of) Madagascar 2 AU

At noon,Adam comes back for Branch. The Bergen takes Branch into the forest and everyone,except the prince, in the village follow them. He lowers a silver bowl of water into a deep hole and has Branch stand close to him in a arm's reach. The crowd watches from three Bergen feet away the Bergen work.

Branch is wearing a glittering dress made of white leaves,a white hair band with white flowers tying her hair into a ponytail,bracelets with mostly white flowers and a veal made of flowers. The shirt of the dress is short with white little flowers at the hem. Branch feels like she is dressed similar to a bride on her wedding Day. She thinks this is as close she will ever get to that... The green Bergen thought Branch would look pure and clean to the other Bergen so the offering will be more appealing since he and the other Bergen find grey trolls ugly... The other bergen needed a troll for unknown and bad reasons.

Adam starts casing a spell with his magic. The water raises up spinning up to the edges of the hole not touching the soil. The water becomes more and moves rapidly. Branch looks at the water nervously. Adam walks away from the water portal then leans against a near by tree six Bergen feet away. The other trolls watch nervously. Most of them start wondering if they should stop this or let it happen... Poppy tries to run through the crowd. He sees most of his closest friends at front row then stops. They look worried at him when they the notices the Prince's state.

"Poppy, What's going on?",they say worried.

" I have to stop her and tell her while I still can!", Poppy says

"Wait, Poppy what you mean by tell her?", Smidge asks.

Then without thinking the prince runs pass them. There is not enough time to explain. The troll prince must to stop Branch now before it's too late! They call out his name but, it didn't make him stop. He runs towards Branch.

"Branch Stop!", Poppy yells.

Branch hears Prince Poppy from behind her. She turns around confused. The grey troll notices the prince running towards her.

"Poppy?", Branch says.

"You can't do this!", Poppy yells.

"Why?", Branch asks.

"Cause I - ", Poppy yells.

Then Poppy trips and falls down onto the ground. The water sprill becomes more rapid breaking the soil surrounding the bowl. Branch looks down at the ground beneath her scared as it breaks fast. She tries to run but, starts to fall! She keeps on trying to grab the ground and climb as it crumbles! The water tries to suck her in but, she grabs onto the root scared. Then her grip on the root slips cause the portal is strong! Branch let's out a terrified scream as she falls but,then someone grabs a hold of her ponytail. The most of the other trolls gasp. Branch looks up to see Poppy holding onto her hair as the water portal becomes shorter and less powerful. Poppy and Branch's eyes meet.

"This is crazy.", Poppy comments.

"First of all,it hurts and second, what are you referring to exactly?", Branch says.

Poppy uses his to wrap it around Branch's waist then pulls her up with it as he let's go of her hair. He lifts her up above his head then puts his arms out forward as he let's go of Branch with his hair and catches her. At the same time,his hair goes back to normal. Now holding Branch Bridal style Poppy looks directly into Branch's eyes.

"It's crazy that I only realize now that the troll I have been looking for was living outside the village the whole time...", Prince Poppy says sweetly and softly.

Branch smiles then wraps her arms around Poppy's shoulders. Poppy's words warms her heart with love.

" I Love you,Poppy...", Branch admits.