Unwanted Attention

King Poppy is slowly taking a walk in his village. There is a smile on his face. He is having a good day. Trolls wave at him and greet their king every now and then as he walks. It seems that nothing could spoil this day for the king.

Then Poppy sees Branch. His smile grows bigger and more happier but, just as he is about to walk up to her a random Pop troll blocks his path. The female troll blocking his path smiles flirty at the king. Poppy's smile fades once he realized who it is blocking his path. His happiness from his good day and the good luck has went down the drain. It's Jennifer...

Jennifer is a nice troll who uncomfortably too flirty. Poppy doesn't really like her the way she is interested in him. She has been flirting with the king a lot but, as much as she tries to get Poppy to be her boyfriend the more Poppy nicely turned her down. Poppy is truly in love with someone else. Jennifer honestly only likes the king because, thinks that he can give her expensive stuff nobody else can and plus he is a attractive man. She doesn't really love Poppy or like him for him.

"Hello,your handsomeness. I didn't expect to see you here...", Jennifer flirts.

" Hey Jennifer. ", Poppy greets politely but, not interested in her.

The woman gives Poppy a flirty smile. The king just ignores the smile. He is use to doing this to avoid being unnecessarily rude. The female troll tries to touch Poppy's arm as she flirts.

" So are you doing anything tonight? ", Jennifer says flirty.

Poppy pushes Jennifer's hand away from his arm gently. He didn't like it when she did that. He finds annoying when she does it. Jennifer always refused to take the hint.

" Not really... ",Poppy replies uncomfortable.

Jennifer smiles flirty at the king's response. She has ideas in her head.

" So how about you and me have some fun tonight then?", Jennifer flirts.

Poppy let's out a mix of uncomfortable,annoyed and unhappy sigh. He didn't want to that with her! She should stop trying to get that.

"Listen Jennifer. Your a nice woman but, I'm not really interested in doing that with you. I'm sure you will find someone one day to love but, that someone won't be me! I should get going...", Poppy rejects her trying to be respectful.

Then as Poppy tries to leave Jennifer didn't like being rejected. She blocks him from leaving upset. She didn't care that Poppy didn't like her.

" Now you listen here! -",Jennifer says upset but,gets cut off by the sound of Branch's voice!

"Just Leave Him Alone, Jennifer! ", Branch yells upset herself.

Then Poppy sees Branch walk up to Jennifer upset.

" Now just walk away and respect his decision or I will give you a real good reason to leave. I'm tired of how you keep on doing this! ",Branch says upset.

She hates how Jenifer keeps on flirting with Poppy! She never liked it and she always noticed how Poppy was uncomfortable and didn't like it and her. He was always trying to respectfully rejected her nicely. To Branch sometimes Poppy was being too good and nice to help himself. His usually used nice way didn't always work! That's why Branch has to step in.

" Fine! Enjoy your stupid boyfriend! ",Jennifer says upset.

Then she leaves with a huff. Branch let's out a tired sigh then turns to Poppy who smiles at her happily and grateful. He never admit it but, he secretly likes it when she acts like that half the time... Her protectiveness showed that she cared and he found it hot sometimes.

AN: A request by user34808498.