Rockstar Meets Popstar Queen

Rock Brozone AU

AN: Poppy is the only one not Genderbent.

An cowbell went flying into the forest as infamous Queen of Pop, Queen Poppy, syriked a pose landing her one of her taller friend's head. Coop stood on only two of her legs as the Queen's feet landed on her hat. The trolls behind them level by level built a troll prymid. The critters of the village around them and even a couple living mushroom like creatures sang final melody of the Pop trolls lastest musical number. Smidge jumped off the top of the pyramid only be caught by his best friend mid doing an handstand. Poppy's arms didn't buckle just like Coop's legs didn't and the trolls behind them.

" Yeah!" They all cheered ending the song.

Silence filled the area. It wasn't concerning silence. It was simply calm and peaceful while the trolls breathed in and out trying to catch their breath. Coop slowly got back on all fours while Poppy lowered Smidge onto her back. Smidge grabbed her shoulders securing himself on his best friend's back.

A familiar flying pet belonging to none other than Queen Barb of Rock flapped her tiny bat wings zooming towards them. In her mouth a letter that seemed ordinary but, contained great importantance and the arrival date of very important guests. Leaves fell off Debbie while random Pop trolls moved out of the delivering critter's way allowing her to reach their Queen.

Meanwhile a few miles away a Rock transformed Amarillobus stopped in the middle forest in the shade of a oak tree. Inside were five female Rock trolls. Each one seemed to be minding their own business. The eldest,Johanna, was napping on the couch of their World Tour bus in ripped black jean dress with a pair of red goggles,black fingerless gloves and a belt that blended into the dress with tiny numb spikes. A magazine covered her face with a picture of her and band mates on the cover. Her soring would occasionally get louder then soften fading away. Her wild green hair hung off the couch almost touching the floor.

The second eldest,Spruce who recently changed her name to Brucie, was in the kitchen making herself and her sisters a snack. Brucie wore a black and white crop top, dark blue jeanshorts and the classic leather stud decorated Rock bracelets matching her tight necklace in terms of style. She hummed a Rock song called "Crazy train" grabbing a can of spray cheese. Her purple hair was the biggiest and most well kept out of everyone on the tour bus.

The third sister,Clara, was in the back of the bus reading with her legs crossed and her back against the wall. She was the tallest sister. Her outfit was a black leather jumpsuit that was sleevless and shouderless but,had an sweetheart neckline. Over the top of it she wore a comfortable green sweater. Her dyed light green hair was curly standing tall. Clara glanced over to her sister,Flora, who was sitting on the same bench next to her.

Flora was fixing her eyeliner looking directly at her compound hand mirror. Flora unlike all of her siblings had pink eyes instead of blue which matched her bright hot pinm hair which she had dyed a darker shade recently. She wore a grey jean skirt with a black boobtube and single silver ball shaped earing in her right ear. The younger woman was too busy trying to increase the boldness of her makeup to notice Clara's adoring smile. Clara's eyes moved back to her book as she turned to the next page.

Then there was the youngest one of all,Branch. She paused her headphones and began writing down some potential lyrics in the song book on her lap. Branch sat on the floor next to the couch Johanna was still sleeping on. Her outfit consisted of long leather pants,skull shaped earrings,leather spike decorated bracelets and a white tank. Her dark blue had black streek and was tied into a ponytail that ran down her back. She hummed the tune she came up with while her pencil lightly hit the page like a drum.