Music is in the heart - Part 1

Rock Branch AU + Branch is Barb's sister AU + during TWT

In the Rock castle, King Barb is playing his electric guitar. His sister,Princess Branch, plays her electric guitar too. Both Rock trolls are just playing loudly together having fun. Then suddenly the Rock King breaks his guitar all pumped up! The Rock Princess just plays one last note happily.

"Rockin'!", Barb and Branch say together while high fiving.

They both soon calm down as Branch removes her guitar from herself. She puts it against the wall.

" So how have your plans to reunite all the troll tribes going? ",Branch asks.

The Rock King sits down on the couch. He has been convincing his sister that he wants to reunite all the trolls in the world and she believes him. The princess has no idea what her brother is really up to.

" Well there's this Pop king and his rebel team that wants to ruin everything... ",Barb admits.

Branch sits on the other side of the couch. She frowns at the news as Barb rolls his eyes at the idea that the Pop King thinks he could save the world. Then Barb picks up a full beer can that was sitting on the floor. He opens it making a sound.

" Oh...What your going to do about? ", Branch asks as she brushes some of her wild hair aside.

The male smiles at his sister. He has a plan and it involves Branch. The princess raises an eyebrow at her brother. He takes a sip of his beer.

" I got some bounty hunters but, I need one more. What do you say,sister? Interested in being a bounty hunter?",Barb says trying to convince Branch.

The female Rock troll is surprised at first then smiles at her brother. She's not afraid to help Barb out and will do anything for her family.

" No problem,Brother... ",Branch agrees to the job.

The next day, Princess Branch puts on a brown dress and a leaf vest instead of her normal clothes. She ties her hair into a standing ponytail as she looks at her reflection in the mirror. The Rocker smiles at her disguise happy about she almost didn't recognize herself. Branch was aiming for wandering troll and this seems to fit the bill to her. Soon King Barb sends Princess Branch and his other bounty hunters out to hunt down King Poppy and his friends...

Later that day in the Country trolls jail; King Poppy, DJ Suki and Biggie are locked up. The king walks up and down trying to think of a way to escape. They got locked up because, they were singing Pop songs. DJ and Biggie are sitting down watching their friend walk.

" How are we going to break down the door?", King Poppy asks himself.

Then suddenly the prisoners hear a knock but, see nobody at the cage door. They are confused. Poppy walks closer to the cell door.

"You know it would be easier if you had some help...", A female voice ,sounding like Branch's, said.

The bounty hunter steps to the side in front of the cage door revealing herself. Branch is wearing a simple hooded cloak covering her appearance. She smiles at the Pop King. The princess is a little surprised how handsome he is but,shakes it off quickly.

" Who are you?",DJ asks curious.

"Let's introduce ourselves later. The country trolls might come back! ", Branch says quickly.

Branch ties a strong rope to the bars tightly. Poppy,DJ and Biggie smile as they realize that she is helping them. Branch whistles for a large western critter. The critter comes to her curious. The Rock troll gives the critter a little treat and it eats the snack happily.