Production Moments

The Fourth Wall Broken AU + If "Trolly Genderbend Tales" was a Show AU

Shooting Broppy:

Branch and Poppy are sitting on large log with green moss on it during a sunset. They lean forward and share a wonderful kiss. A half classical and half Pop troll teenager,On, flying in one spot in the air in front of the couple. She is quietly recording the scene on her Sony Camera as usual. Then Branch and Poppy break the kiss and gaze into each other's eyes.

"And Cut!", On says loud as she can.

Then a Classical troll flies in front the camera with a clatter board. He lifts the bar up then quickly brings it down making a loud 'snap' sound. On stops recording and turns off her camera. Branch and Poppy get up from where they are sitting.

" Great Job,Broppy! ", On says happily as she flies to her ship.

Rehearsal:

Branch laughs as Poppy tickles her. She is on the ground while Poppy is on his knees next to her. They were rehearing a scene.

" This is - hahaha -not apart - hehe -of the - scene - ha!",Branch says while laughing.

Poppy just tickles Branch more while smiling. He thought it would loosen Branch up.

"I told you that you needed to loosen up.", Poppy says playfully as he tickles Branch.

Branch rolls onto her side while laughing. Poppy doesn't stop tickling her. On just records the Broppy moment happily on her phone. She squeals as she records.

" Haha - Poppy - hehe - stop -ha!",Branch says while laughing.

Meanwhile Millie and Smidge just stare at each other blushing. They both have their scripts in their hands. They are at the kissing scene!

Bloopers:

Blooper 1

Smidge trips over his feet. He face plants onto the ground! A few trolls flinch at the fall. Then Smidge puts an thumbs up in the air.

"I'm Okay!", Smidge says with his face still in the grass.

Blooper 2

" You can't be serious! ",Branch says looking at Poppy.

Then nothing happens. Someone was supposed to come into the scene.

" I said "You can't be serious!"...", Branch says louder.

On,who is holding the camera, blinks confused. She wonders where is Cloud Gal.

" Cloud Gal! " You Can't Be Serious! " Is When You Must Pop Up Out Of No where!",Branch yells annoyed.

Cloud Gal comes into the scene.

"Don't get your hair in knot,Boiling teapot.", Cloud Gal says chill.

" Looks like we ran out of time...",On comments looking at the time.

Blooper 3

Poppy slips on the stone tower floor and falls backwards in a castle cell.

" Ahh!", Poppy yells.

The pink troll lands onto the floor. The Terrors and Creek starts laughing at Poppy while pointing at him. Poppy looks at them still on the floor with an unamused expression.

Blooper 4

Gristlette sits on her bed holding a drink in her hand. She starts forgetting her lines again.

" It's just - Wait! What is the line again? ",Gristlette says.

Blooper 5

A sudden bird call startles Branch as she is saying one of her lines! She screams and hides behind Poppy. Cloud Gal starts laughing as Branch and Poppy look at her.

" It works every time!",Cloud Gal says proudly.

Branch throws something at the cloud upset.